When a landlord wants to set up the ground rules or the terms and conditions with regard to his/her property, a lease agreement contract can be prepared. A lease agreement contract is a document that basically states that a tenant can rent a property according to the terms and conditions set up by the landlord. It is usually given to the tenant before he/she to moves in.In this article, we will be showing you nine Sample Agreements for lease that you can use if you are planning to have your property rented out. You can browse through the different samples we have below.
Horse Lease Agreement Contract
Lease to Purchase Agreement Contract
Equine Lease Agreement Contract
Lease Extension Agreement Contract
Commercial Lease Agreement Contract
Different Types of Lease Agreements
- Commercial Lease Agreement. This kind of lease agreement is used for properties that will be used for business purposes or office purposes.
- Tenancy at Will. This type of lease agreement means that there is no end date and that a tenant’s contract is renewed every time a payment is received by a landlord during the agreed payment terms.
- Standard Residential or Fixed Lease Agreement. This is an agreement where a tenancy has a minimum, such as six months or one year, and payment is due on a monthly basis.
- Sub-lease Agreement. This is usually prepared when an individual wants to rent a part of the current tenant’s space. (See Sample Subcontractor Agreements)
What Are Included in a Lease Agreement Contract?
A lease agreement should include the following information in order to avoid future misunderstandings and disputes:
- the complete name of the tenant and the landlord;
- the property’s complete address;
- the date the lease agreement was signed;
- the commencement date of the tenancy;
- the payment terms and conditions such as the amount, the frequency of payments, what is covered by the payment, and preferred mode of payment;
- the validity period of the agreement and cases where agreement might be considered as null and void; and
- special or additional terms and conditions that have been agreed upon by the tenant and the landlord.
Residential Lease Agreement Contract
Car Lease Agreement Contract
Lease Option Agreement Contract
Owner Operator Lease Agreement Contract
Lease Agreement Binding Contract
Reasons for Issuing a Lease Agreement Contract
- Being able to give a written document to your tenant about what he/she has agreed on will help make the tenancy peaceful and organized with fewer misunderstandings.
- You give a sense of formality and professionalism when you are able to provide a lease agreement contract. It also shows that you care for your property and are a responsible landlord.
- A lease agreement contract can help tenants understand what the landlords are expecting from them. Affixing his/her means that all of the terms and conditions laid down in the agreement have been fully understood.
Possible Reason for Changes in Lease Agreements
- There is a need to change the rent amount to be paid by tenant.
- The tenant wants to transfer the tenancy to another person.
- The terms and conditions are outdated and need to be updated.
- There are changes in the contact information of the landlord or the one in-charge of the lease.
Always remember though that any changes made must be agreed upon by the landlord and the tenant.
Why Use Lease Agreement Contract Samples?
- There is no need to draft a lease agreement contract from scratch, which means more time is saved.
- The templates are pre-drafted to be in the correct layout. All that needs to be done is edit it accordingly with your needs for renting your property.
- The sample templates are in PDF (.pdf) format, which is easy lightweight, easy to download and save on your devices.
You may also refer to Rental Agreement Contracts.
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
14+ Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
15+ Non Disclosure Agreement Samples
23+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
7+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Service Level Agreements
10+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Sample Partnership Agreements
15+ General Partnership Agreement Samples
18+ Partnership Agreement Samples, Templates, Examples