As exciting as it is to have your very own business, to create it and build it is probably one of the most overwhelming and exciting task one can definitely do and pursue in his or her life. And if you are an aspirant business owner, you can definitely accomplish and successfully pursue all the things and the goals that you have set out to get. First and foremost, you should be able to gather all the information needed as well as calculate all the risks involved when engaging yourself in a business. You can also check out this page’s Sample Agreements that you can definitely find useful.
Company Contract Agreement Template
Employment Contract Template to Print
Simple Business Contract Word Template
Editable Business Investment Agreement Template
Staffing Company Contract Agreement
Company Driver Contract Agreement
Moving Company Contract Agreement Form
Alarm Company Contract Agreement
Aside from that, you can also check out this page’s Sample Contract Agreements as well as this page’s Rental Agreement Contracts to start with, since you are familiarizing and gathering such information when it comes to the different types of company contract agreements and their definition. Before proceeding to its definitions, it is safe to know that company business contracts consists of three major company contracts that encompasses all the other subcontract that makes up the entire company contract agreements.
The types of company contract agreements are as follows:
- General Business Contract – this is how the business is managed, strategically planned, and structured. It is also how all the shareholders of the said company is being protected.
- Property and Equipment Lease – this certain type of company contract under the scope of general business contract is used to specify the terms and the conditions of a property lease by the company or for it. It would also indicate its monthly payment terms, down payments, maintenance agreements, and the like.
- Partnership Agreement – this type indicates the business partner’s relationship as well as what and how they contribute something to the company.
- Sales Related Company Contract – this type of company contract agreement covers the scope of what and how services and products are being purchased and sold.
Limited Company Contract Agreement in PDF
Company Truck Driver Contract Agreement
- Purchase Order – this type of company contract under the scope sales related contract is legitimate and bounded by law. It also commits to the owner of the business a specific quantity or quality of item or goods at a mutually discussed and agreed price point and some details such as the payment and the shipping information.
- Bill of Sale – this, according to Avvo, is a hybrid law binding agreement that would transfer the title of the property and would also act as the evidence or proof for the transaction. This is also when it reaches the terms of sale.
- Employment Contracts – this type of company contract would deal primarily on the employees of the company for protection and security purposes, which is bound by law.
- General Employment Contract – this covers mainly on the scope of your employee’s compensation and benefits, the terms and conditions as well as the grounds for termination and all other related matters.
- Independent Contractor Agreement – this particular type of company contract specifies or indicates the importance of an independent contractor, whether or not you have or employed one.
Furthermore, you can also check out this page’s examples of Subcontractor Agreements that you might find useful.
10+ Rental Agreement Format Samples
13+ Sample Word Rental Agreements
8+ Business Rental Agreements
8+ Business Rental Agreement Templates
9+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Convertible Note Agreement Templates
13+ Asset Purchase Agreement Samples
21+ Asset Purchase Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Residential Lease Agreements
11+ Sample Residential Lease Agreements
16+ Confidentiality Agreement for Consultants – PDF, Word
21+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
14+ Assignment Agreement Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Distribution Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Real Estate Confidentiality Agreements