Most people would want to invest so that they can have something more than their active income can earn or how much they are getting now. Investing is most often considered as a gamble, or better yet, a game of chance. After all, you get what you would normally seed or invest, just like the saying, “You reap what you sow.” Perhaps if you are really interested and can’t wait to invest, you can have a look at this page’s Sample Agreements for free as a guide or as a reference toward your investing journey.
Investment Contract Agreement Template
Sample Short Term Investment Contract Template
Real Estate Investment Contract Template
Sample Investment Contract Agreement
Company Investment Contract Agreement
Simple Investment Contract Agreement
Equity Investment Contract Agreement
Aside from that, before actually taking the guts, time, effort, and money for your investments, it surely pays to gather some information first as well as calculating the risks involved when you begin to have your investment. Perhaps knowing the different kinds of investment agreements would help. You might as well find these Sample Contract Agreements and Subcontractor Agreements useful when it comes to assessing your investments factors and ability, otherwise it can also be learned given sufficient time and practice. Here are the different types of investments that you should be aware or learn about before having to engage and involve yourself in one:
- Stock Purchase Agreement – this is probably the simplest among the different types of investment arrangements there is. Basically, this type of agreement just works like you are trading in the stock market; you exchange the money for stocks but with more paperwork since the company is not publicly traded.
- Non-Statutory Stock Option Agreement – this is also known as the non-qualified stock options agreements. According to Law Plus Plus, a stock option is the ability to purchase stock later at a price set at the beginning. The catch is the more profit you get once the value of the company increases.
Personal Investment Contract Agreement
Guaranteed Investment Contract Agreement
Investment Management Contract Agreement
International Investment Contract Agreement
- Statutory Stock Option Agreement – this type of investment agreement is also called as the incentive stock option or the qualified stock options as opposed to the non-statutory stock option agreement. Also, these types of investment agreement is only available to the company’s employees as well as LLCs. This type of investment type has been strictly regulated by the IRS and is recommended that the market price of its stocks is determined by a third party.
- Convertible Debt Agreement – this is probably the most creative type of investment agreement there is, since it would start as an investor loaning or lending money or capital to a business entity, a company, or a certain individual who does business. Over time, the debt or the loan can be later repaid by an interest of ownership in the company.
- Royalty, Commission, or Percent of Revenue – this type of investment is common with those who do not want to own the company—they just want to own the profits of the company. There are such agreements used for you to receive such investment agreements. They are called commission agreements or profits interests. You can also check out this page’s Rental Agreement Contracts, which you may find useful.
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
14+ Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
15+ Non Disclosure Agreement Samples
23+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
7+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Service Level Agreements
10+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Sample Partnership Agreements
15+ General Partnership Agreement Samples
18+ Partnership Agreement Samples, Templates, Examples