To make a resume stand out from the rest of the resumes that have been submitted by other applicants, it must be well-written and must contain all the necessary information about yourself. One way to make your resume stand out is by writing a good resume objective. To help you out with the writing process, we have featured six Sample Objectives you can refer to.
The samples we have prepared are written in a way that will be considered as a good reference for those who need help with writing their own objectives. See for yourself by scrolling down and checking out our offered samples.
Example Resume Objective for Management Position
Example Resume Objective for Student
Sample Resume Objective for Teacher
Some Sample Resume Objectives
In writing a resume objective, you have to be specific with the goal you want keeping in mind your skills and experience. Some common resume objectives for specific industries are listed below:
- Marketing – I would like to utilize the skills I have acquired from my previous work with regards to SEO and social media management.
- Mechanical Engineering Resumes – My years of experience has allowed me to execute my work in an orderly, efficient, and professional manner.
- Sales – I am currently looking for a sales associate position where I can develop my interest and skills when it comes to sales.
- Front Desk Associate – I am looking forward to practicing my data entry and customer service skills by becoming a front desk associate in your company.
- Professor – With an expertise in human resource and psychology, I am looking forward to becoming a professor at your prestigious university.
- Administrative Officer – Multitasking and organizational skills have always been a forte, and I am looking forward to practicing this by becoming an administrative officer.
These samples are just some of the various resumes that can be used in a resume. Personalizing and customizing it accordingly with the position you are applying for is always the key to nailing this part of the resume.
Sample Resume Objective for Fresher
General Resume Objective Example
Nursing Resume Objectives Sample
Resume Objectives for Pharma Sales Example
Are Resume Objectives Outdated?
Some may think that resume objectives are not as useful as their more specific counterparts, the resume summary. However, there are still times that may call the need for an objective. Since they are just two sentences long, they actually give the hiring officer a glimpse of your goals and gives the impression that you already know what you want from your career. One good example when a resume objective may be used is if the job seeker is in the midst of a career change or if he/she lacks relevant experience (see Entry Level Sales Resumes).
With the help of the samples we are offering, you are sure to find an objective example that will be a good match for your resume needs. One more thing about these examples is the fact that there are two file formats available and that downloading is not seen as a tedious task. But what’s the best thing about these samples? The fact that they can be acquired directly from our website free of charge. With this fact in mind, you can now refer to multiple samples without the need to pay any fees. Good luck with the job search!
7+ Sample Resume Objective Statements
4+ Resume Objective for Customer Service
7+ Resume Objective for Retail
6+ Sample Sales Resume Objectives
8+ Sample Resume Objectives
6+ Sample Lesson Plan Objectives
8+ Marketing Objective Examples
7+ Sample General Objectives for Resume
9+ Sample Objectives on Resume
9+ Objective Samples for Resume
9+ Resume Objectives Samples
8+ Sample Objectives For Resume
40+ Sample Objectives
7+ Sample Career Objective Statements
9+ General Resume Objective Samples