There are times when there is a need for you to ask for an extension for your credit line, either in written form or oral form. You might even be asked to present pertinent documents, attachments, or Sample Application Letters that would help solidify your request for a credit application. This is usually utilized by people who want to secure a loan from a bank or credit union in order to buy a new house or new car.
In this article, we give you six sample credit application forms that are usually used by banks. You may check out all of the samples that we have listed below.
Sample Consumer Credit Application Form
Individual Credit Application Form in PDF
Business Credit Application Form Sample
Common Credit Application Form Outline
A credit application is considered to be a very critical process. Every bit of detail that is vital should be provided in order to get the application approved. The common format of a credit application form is the following:
General Applicant Information
This part of the application form collects basic information about the applicant such as the following:
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number and state
- Legal name (first, middle, and last)
- Legal business name
- Organization ID number
- Contact information
- Type of residence (owned, rent, lease, board, etc.)
- Number of years at residence
- Mailing address
Current Employer Information
This part of the application form will collect information about the applicant’s current employer. It will collect the following information:
- Employer name
- Employer address
- Contact information
- Number of years on the job
- Gross monthly salary
Usually, information about the previous employer(s) is collected if the applicant has been with the current employer less than two years. It collects basically the same information as the Current Employer section.
There are typically three to four references that credit application forms will ask for.
- Nearest relative not living with applicant
- Landlord/Mortgage information
- Bank information (see Bank Application Sample)
Standard Credit Application Form in PDF
Customer Credit Application Form in PDF
Commercial Credit Application Form in PDF
Free Sample Credit Application Form
Why Use Sample Credit Applications?
When someone applies for an extension of the credit line, it is usually made to a company that issues credit cards or a business that extends credit to customers. These requests can either be made online, over the phone, or through personal appearance. Whatever the platform used for the application is, a credit application form will always be handy. How a credit application will be approved depends on the process that is undertaken by the credit company and these are also strictly regulated.
If you want to make your own credit application form or are thinking of opening a credit company business, using the samples will be a great guide. Here are a few reasons to use the sample credit applications:
- There are six credit application samples to choose from. They come in a variety of formats and designs.
- The sample application forms are available for download in PDF file format and are offered for free, so it means that once you click on the DOWNLOAD button, you will not be charged a single cent.
- You can use the samples as a guideline to making your very own credit application form.
- These samples can be used for a wide variety of credit application circumstances.
You may also want to check out Blank Employment Application.
7+ Sample Scholarship Applications
9+ Sample Application Forms
6+ Sample Rental Applications
6+ Sample Leave Applications
6+ Free Job Application Samples
6+ Resume for Job Application Samples
5+ Sample Basic Employment Application
8+ Printable Employment Application Samples
9+ Sample College Applications
9+ Basic Job Application Samples
9+ Application Format Samples
10+ Sample Applications
9+ Employment Application Samples
9+ Sample Printable Job Applications
9+ Free Sample Employment Applications