Companies and businesses have different visions, missions, and strategies in doing and conducting business. One pertinent aim for entrepreneurs is to keep their business afloat and successful. One way to do this is to make sure that everything is conducted in high precision, accuracy, and in order.
Release Forms are documents that are essential in different organizations and facilities. They are even useful in medical facilities wherein medical release forms are utilized prior to releasing data that is relevant or related to a patient. Our online sample release forms are available in Word and in PDF format for your easy and convenient download.
Medical Release Forms
Medical Records Release Form
Medical Release of Information Form
Model Release Form
Form for Model Photo Release
Minor Model Release
What Is a Release Form?
A Release Form is a legal document used for various purposes, but the main thing is that it is entered into by two parties. One party, called the releasor, releases the other party, called the releasee, from any legal liabilities in the future.
Advantages of Using Release Forms
There are various advantages to using release forms. This usually depends on its use and purpose, as well as the type of industry that it is being utilized for. For instance, a Photo Release Form holds a different purpose than that of a Medical Release Form. Here are the general advantages that one can get out of using release forms:
- Exudes Professionalism
Release forms can be a headache and a tedious form to obtain or fill out. However, using one exudes as sense of professionalism because it helps clients understand that you and your organization do not easily provide information to other people. This, in turn, will help them to feel safe in choosing your company because they know that you are professional enough.
- Protects Customer’s Privacy
There are various laws mandated to protecting a person’s right to privacy, and any violation of such law is subject to legal action. This could mean long and expensive legal proceedings for your company that will not only affect your customer’s loyalty but will be very costly for you as well. So it would really do you good to take every precautionary measures there is before releasing any information about your customers or employees.
- Saves Time and Resources
Having to make your own release forms from scratch can be very time-consuming, and it is already very tedious to run a business. When you use our pre-made release forms, you can save time and resources that you could use instead to focus on other productive areas of your business.
Photo Release Forms
Form for Copyright Release for Photos
Volunteer Photo Release
HIPAA Release Forms
HIPAA Privacy Authorization Release
HIPAA Medical Release Form
Lien Release Forms
Contractor Lien Release
Mortgage Lien Release
Photography Release Forms
Wedding Photography Release
Photography Waiver and Release
Medical Release Forms
Medical release forms are forms used in a medical setting such as in a hospital, a clinic, a rehabilitation facility, etc. Using release forms in a medical facility is extremely important in order to maintain a patient’s privacy and confidentiality.
- Medical Records Release Forms- In accordance to the HIPAA or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, health-care providers, health insurance providers, and other third-party or independent contractors who deal with sensitive and protected patient health information are not allowed to release or disclose such information without prior written authorization from the patient. This act allows the patients to partially control the information being disclosed about their health.
- Emergency Release Forms- These are used by schools and child daycare facilities to help them prepare for medical emergencies, especially for situations wherein the parent or guardian cannot be contacted.
- Medical Release to Return to Work Form for Employees – Following a physical injury or illness, this is used by an employer to notify an employee that the physician attending to him has released him to return to work. It should also be stated if there are any restrictions and limitations to the tasks that the employee can perform upon returning to work.
- Sports Participation Medical Release Form – These are used by sports organizations to obtain the consent of the parent or guardian of a minor, or child under the age of 18, to get medical treatment in case of a medical emergency.
Video Release Forms
Video Release Form for Producer
Video Release Consent
Location Release Forms
Location Agreement Release
Standard Location Release
Copyright Release Forms
Professional Copyright Release
Form for Copyright Release of Images
Criminal Record Release Authorization Forms
Criminal Record Background Release Authorization Form
General Criminal Record Release Authorization Form
Contributor Release Forms
Film Contributor Release
Child Contributor Release
How to Use a Photo Release Form
A Photo Release Form is sometimes dubbed a Photo Consent Form or a Photo Copyright Form. Whatever they’re referred to, these documents serve as a written agreement between the photographer and a client. A photo release form provides permission for a client to print out hard copies of the photos taken by the photographer.
Photo release forms are important because they protect the rights and the privacy of both the photographer and the subject of the photograph. If you are planning to take photos to publish on material that might be distributed, such as magazines, newspapers, or the World Wide Web, it is important to get signed photography release forms that will grant you permission to publish likenesses of the people and objects in your photos.
Equipment Release Forms
Computer Equipment Release and Disposal Form
Standard Equipment Release
Interview Release Forms
Interview Permission Release
Interview Release Consent Form
Third Party Release Forms
Third Party Release of Information Form
Third Party Medical Records Release
Exhibit Release Forms
Art Exhibition Release of Liability Form
Library Exhibit Release
Course Release Forms
Challenge Course Release
Course Release of Liability Form
Image Release Forms
Image Consent and Release
Image Release Waiver Form
Group Release Forms
Youth Group Release
Group Waiver Release
Privacy Release Forms
Privacy Act Release
General Privacy Release
Media Release Forms
Social Media Release
Media Recording Release
Talent Release Forms
Minor Talent Release
Youth Talent Release
Artist Release Forms
Makeup Artist Release Form
Artist Release Form in PDF
Emergency Release Forms
Medical Emergency Release
Standard Emergency Release
Material Release Forms
Display Materials Release
Electronically Generated Material Release
Equine Release Forms
Equine Riding Release
Particiapant Liability Release
Media Release Forms
Media Release Forms are used by any publisher, editor, media director, or any other personnel in the media industry before they can release information or news about a certain individual or entity. This is so that they can be released of any legal liability in the future. Like model release forms, this type of release form protects the interests of both parties entering it. Without a signed media release form for each of the persons in the material, whether photo or video, the producer does not fully own the material.
What Should Be in a Release Form?
- Name of the Releasor – This is the person who promises not to sue or take any legal action against the business organization or any other company stipulated on the release form.
- Name of the Releasee – This is the business organization or any other company that is at risk of being sued.
- Date – The date of the release should be specified in the form for reference purposes.
- Consent – If the person who is authorized to claim the document is indisposed, a letter of authority or a declaration of consent should be specified or should be submitted together with the release form.
- Signatures – Valid signatures of both the releasor and the releasee should be affixed on the form.
FREE 20+ Listing Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 30+ Review Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Reference Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Attendance Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 50+ Service Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Outlook | Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Announcement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
Time-Off Request Form Samples
FREE 50+ Activity Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Sample Incident Report Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Registration Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Work Order Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 50+ Program Application Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Job Application Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Sample Change Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 50+ Schedule Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Outlook | Pages | PDF