There are circumstances that may require an employee to not go to work in a specific period of time. These instances may be reported ahead of time so that the employee may use his or her leave credits. An employee, upon regularization, is entitled to have a specific number of leaves in a duration of time that he or she may use in any functions that it may be of help.
An employee needs to sign a sample request off form to assure that the request is recorded and that it is known by the supervisors and the team where he or she belongs so that they can do measures with regards to maintaining the operations even with the absence of an employee. We can give you samples of request off forms available for download and other Sample Forms that you may use for other functions and purposes.
Sample Employee Request Off Form
Request for Time-Off Form Example
Vacation Request Form Printable
Request for Write Off Form Free
Schedule Request Form
The leave credentials of an employee are very important as it provides the following details of the leave to be used:
- A leave may be paid if there are still leave credentials that are left unused by the employee for a specific period of time.
- A leave may be unpaid if the employee has already used the maximum number of leave credentials allotted for a given time duration.
Employee Request Off Form Inclusions
An employee request off form includes the following information to be filled by the employee:
- the name of the employee requesting for a leave from work,
- the department or division of the company where the employee is assigned to,
- the job position of the employee,
- the available number of vacation day and leaves that are still available for use,
- the date the the employee filed the request,
- the number of days that are requested for a specific leave,
- the starting day of the leave and the work day that the employee is expected to be back, and
- the reason for the leave request.
Request for Paid Time-Off Form
Generic Request for Time-Off Form
Day Off Request Form
Staff Request Off Form
The Types of Leave Request
Speaking of the reasons for the leave request, here are a few reasons why an employee is requesting for a leave:
- The employee may need time to unwind and relax through a vacation that he or she has already booked for.
- It might be a personal leave in which the reason will only be known by the employee, the human resource department of the company, and/or the immediate head of the employee.
- A specific leave may also be for bereavement.
- Military and jury duty leaves are also applicable to be used for some companies.
- Medical leaves may also be used, especially if the employee needs to attend to his or her health conditions the earliest time possible.
- Sick leaves may also be considered as valid reasons for an employee to not go to work.
There are many types of leave requests that may be approved by the company depending on the agreements that have been signed during the employment offer for the specific employee. Other than our request off form samples, we also have downloadable Vacation Request Forms that you may use as references.
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Rental Application Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Donation Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Donation Request Form Samples, Examples, Templates
9+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Submittal Transmittal Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Liability Waiver Forms – Word, PDF
7+ Employment Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Employment Application Forms – PDF, DOC
9+ Sample Medical Forms – PDF, DOC
10+ Requisition Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Order Forms