A release form is a document that is used to terminate any liability between the releasor and the releasee. It can be used for various situations and can either be in oral or written form. These are commonly used by individuals in the field of arts such as film, photography, and music. It is also used for medical circumstances in order to obtain medical information from an individual.
There are twelve Sample Forms you can choose from that are dedicated for various situations in need of a release form. Just browse through the samples and pick one that would be a good fit for the circumstance you will be using your sample release form for.
Sample Medical Release Form
Release of Information Form
Model Release Form Example
Release of Claim Form in PDF
Free Photo Release Form
Release of Medical Records Form
Purpose of Release Forms
- A release form postpones the individual or the proprietor’s entitlement to validate or not validate the completed product. It evacuates their rights to protest and have any shot removed should they find it to be unflattering.
- It ensures that all the information and released material will not be released without the permission of the person who signed it.
- It gives a guarantee that the models and other talent involved during the production followed all the terms and conditions needed to produce the film or video. This ensures that the talents or models do not get involved with competing products or company. You may see Talent Release Forms for more examples.
- For people who are involved in the arts industry, it protects their rights and can also help them steer clear from any type of copyright and issues that may be connected with copying another person’s work.
- In the workplace setting where there might be a need to let go of an employee, you can make use of Employee Release Forms to give your ex-employees the security that their sensitive information will not be used for any activity that is considered malicious.
HIPAA Release Form Sample
Printable MVR Release Consent Form
Release of Mortgage Form
Talent Release Form
Release Notification Form
Model Release Form Sample
Features of a Release Form
A release form is not just used for the sake of convenience but also for protection and any legal matters that might arise in the future. These can help resolve any lawsuit that may arise as it can be a source of evidence that can be presented.
In drafting a release form, here are some of the things that you would need to include in order to make it a valid one.
- Complete details about the releasor or the person who signed the release form. The releasor is the model, talent, or patient. By signing the release form, it implies that all of the terms and conditions laid out in the release form has been fully understood and that he/she does not have the right to file complaints or ask for any form of compensation for damages. Also see Actor Release Forms.
- Complete details about the individual filing the release form. The releasee is the one responsible for filing the release form. In creating one, he/she should make sure that certain laws should be followed.
- Description or reason of the situation. This is where the reason for using the release form is stated in order to avoid misunderstandings. All details about the project or the circumstance must be mentioned.
- Date of effectivity. The time frame of the event or circumstance must also be stated.
9+ Sample Vendor Request Forms – Word, PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC
8+ Sample Pledge Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Print Release Forms – PDF
10+ Patient Feedback Forms – PDF, Word
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Rental Application Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Donation Request Forms – PDF, Word