Companies flourish due to the proper management not only of their financial resources but most of all, of their employees. Employees are the oars that push a company forward and nearer to the horizon of success.
Hence, if you are an employer or a human resource manager, you must be able to optimize all the effective methods in managing your employees. One of the most effective strategies of employee management is the proper issuance of employee notices. To gain ideas regarding the different kinds of employee notice forms, feel free to download our templates on this page. Moreover, we can also provide you with other types of notice forms such as eviction forms.
Eviction Notice Form in Word
Landlord Eviction Notice Form
Tenant Eviction Notice Form
Free Blank Eviction Notice Forms
What Is a Notice Form?
A notice form is a document issued by landlords, government bodies, employers, and managers to tenants, citizens, employees, and subordinates.This document’s main aim is to notify another individual or organization regarding an urgent matter that they need to address immediately.
When Can You Use Notice Forms?
There are several situations that causes a person to issue a notice form to another. Some of the most common ones are the following:
- It is used by a landlord to formally evict a tenant.
- It is used by a landlord to inform a tenant regarding new rules and policies that governs his/her treatment of the space or building he/she is renting.
- It is used by employers and managers to formally warn their employees regarding their misconduct that is tantamount to a violation of company rules and regulations.
- It is used by employers and managers to formally inform their employees their employment has been terminated.
- It is used by employers and managers to notify their employees that they need to change some aspects of their behavior in the workplace, otherwise their employment would be terminated.
Separation Notice Forms
Employee Separation Notice Form
Printable Separation Notice Form
What Is a Tenant Eviction Notice Form?
A tenant eviction notice form is served by landlords to their tenants. The main purpose of a tenant eviction notice form is to properly inform a tenant that his/her right to occupy the rented space or building has expired due to having committed actions that is tantamount to a reasonable ground for tenancy termination.
What Are the Possible Grounds for Tenant Eviction?
Tenancy commences upon the signing of a tenancy agreement contract. It is a legally binding contract. That is why, if you are planning to evict a tenant, you have to make sure that the basis for the eviction is a solid and valid ground for eviction.
To determine whether or not it is a valid ground for eviction, you must:
- Check if the reason for eviction is stated in the terms of your tenancy agreement.
- If not in the contract, check the prevailing laws pertaining to the legal requirements of a proper eviction.
The following are commonly considered as valid grounds for eviction:
- The tenant’s voluntary violation of any of the express terms and conditions stated in the tenancy contract
- The tenant’s raucous behavior that has caused a disturbance among the community or neighborhood that is near or surrounding the property rented
- The tenant’s destruction of the property or its accessories. It can be intentional or unintentional.
- The tenant’s willful resistance from initiating the reparation of the parts of the property that he/she has unintentionally or intentionally destroyed despite being forewarned by the landlord or property owner
- The tenant’s failure to pay the rent on the time it is due
- The tenant’s failure to pay rent on time for at least three consecutive months
- The tenant’s engagement in selling, buying, and using illegal drugs within the property rented
- The tenant’s commission of a grave offense that is considered as a crime by the state in which the property is located in
For other types of notice forms, check out our employee notice form templates.
Conference Notice Forms
Parent Teacher Conference Notice Form
Conference Notice Form Example
Employee Warning Notice Form in DOC
Employee Discipline Warning Notice
Employee Final Warning Notice
30 Day Notice Forms
Standard 30 Day Notice
30 Day Notice to Landlord
What Is an Employee Warning Notice Form?
An employee warning notice form is the document served to employees who are committing an action or actions that are in violation of the company rules and regulations. Sometimes, even when the action under scrutiny is not expressly prohibited in the employment contract, if it is wantonly committed with disregard for the most basic company value and goals, then a warning notice form would still have to be served.
The most important reason why an employee notice form must be issued is the fact that it allows employees a chance to rectify their actions or provide a remedy for the detrimental effects of their actions on the company.
Furthermore, where legalities are concerned, an employee may only have the right to terminate the employment of an employee if a proper warning notice has been duly served prior to the termination.
Termination Notice Forms
Employee Termination Notice Form
Rental Termination Notice Form
Lease Termination Notice Form
Adverse Notice Forms
Adverse Action Notice Form
Preliminary Notice Adverse Form
Printable Adverse Appeal Notice Form
What Is an Employee Termination Notice Form?
The serving of an employee termination notice form is a formal manner by which employers and managers inform their employees regarding the termination of their employment.
In line with the basic rules of justice and fairness, an employment can only be terminated for justifiable reasons. The common reasons for employment termination are the following:
- The employee’s failure to comply with his/her basic obligations as required in his/her job description
- The employee’s unjustifiable acts of insubordination
- The employee’s violation of an employee confidentiality agreement
- The employee’s destruction of company property
- The employee’s violation of any of the the terms and conditions of his/her employment contract that are tantamount to valid grounds for termination
- The employee’s actions that has led to the company’s financial loss
FREE 8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ School Admission Form Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 63+ Sample Application Form Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 7+ Sample Employee Advance Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Employee Performance Appraisal Form Templates in PDF
FREE 20+ Membership Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 33+ Consultation Form Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Coaching Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Student Registration Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 29+ Education Form Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Employee Details Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 33+ Campus Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Administration Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Case Report Form Samples in PDF