As a professional, there are chances that you have encountered evaluation forms during your career, whether you are the person evaluating an employee or the individual being evaluated by your supervisor. This form is used to give and receive valuable feedback that usually includes questions that will help an individual accomplish the document which is used to evaluate or give opinions about another employee.
FREE 50+ Evaluation Form Samples
1. Self Evaluation Form Template
2. Candidate Evaluation Form Template
3. Startup Evaluation Form Template
4. Teachers Evaluation Form Template
5. Annual Evaluation Form Template
6. End-of-Event Participant Evaluation Form Template
7. Basic Evaluation Form Template
8. Presentation Evaluation Form Template
9. Activity Evaluation Form Template
10. Pre-Professional Evaluation Form Template
11. Work-Study Evaluation Form Template
12. Workshop Evaluation Form Template
13. Supervisory Evaluation Form Template
14. Program Evaluation Form Template
15. Annual Mentoring Evaluation Form Template
16. Poster Presentation Evaluation Form Template
17. Nursing Care Plan Evaluation Form Template
18. Sample Evaluation Form Template
19. Rotation Evaluation Form Template
20. Faculty Evaluation Form Template
21. Worker Status Evaluation Form Template
22. Seminar Evaluation Form Template
23. Bus Driver Annual Evaluation Form Template
24. Faculty Coordinator Evaluation Form Template
25. Candidate Interview Evaluation Form Template
26. Support Staff Evaluation Form Template
27. Internship Supervisor Evaluation Form Template
28. Evaluation Form Example
29. Management Evaluation Form Template
30. Training Evaluation Form Template
31. Medical Evaluation Form Template
32. Formal Evaluation Form Template
33. Health Evaluation Form Template
34. Member Performance Evaluation Form Template
35. Short Speech Evaluation Form Template
36. Student Employee Evaluation Form Template
37. Meeting Evaluation Form Template
38. Resume Evaluation Form Template
39. Intern Evaluation Form Template
40. Facilitator Evaluation Form Template
41. Diagnostic Evaluation Form Template
42. Home Education Evaluation Form Template
43. Student Internship Evaluation Form Template
44. Performance Evaluation Form for Staff Employees Template
45. Scholarship Program Evaluation Form Template
46. Course Evaluation Form Template
47. Program and Presenter Evaluation Form Template
48. Product Evaluation Form Template
49. Interview Evaluation Form Template
50. Council Evaluation Form Template
51. Agency Evaluation Form Template
What are Evaluation Forms?
Evaluation forms are documents that are utilized to collect essential feedback about an employee, organization, event, or product. Some of these forms include an employee evaluation form, customer service plan evaluation form, performance improvement plan form, event evaluation form, and more. An evaluation form aims to provide insights to various audiences which enables reflection and helps in identifying future changes.
How to Create Evaluation Forms
An evaluation form is a common tool to evaluate or grade a particular action or object to determine if they are meeting the standards set for them. Evaluation forms are also called assessment forms and appraisal forms which managers use to evaluate and measure their team productivity and monitor the employee’s annual performance evaluation or review. Most companies require these forms for employee performance evaluation for their promotions and to determine their staffing compensation plan.
Step 1: Determine Your Core Competencies
Creating your evaluation form also means that you have to standardize it to deliver a fair assessment across your company. Consider the core competencies that will help you measure the performance of your employees such as their knowledge of job skills, quality or quantity of work, customer service skills, attendance, initiative, and inclusiveness.
Step 2: Select the Appropriate Rating Scale to Use
Once you have determined your competencies, select a rating scale to use. Rating scales provide a shared language that allows you to discuss successes and areas for improvement and provides a record to look back on as you monitor the progress of your employees.
Step 3: List Down Your Set of Questions
Set an evaluation cycle and prepare a set of questions. These questions will help you move the conversation forward and ease the tension during evaluation meetings. You can share these questions in advance with your team members to let them know and be prepared for the performance evaluation meeting.
Step 4: Create a Framework for Your Goals
The questions you inquired about your team members during evaluation should lead to goal-setting discussions. The two options for goal setting are the SMART goals and OKR. this will allow your team members to have an idea of what they should work on between your evaluations.
What are the benefits of using performance evaluation forms?
With performance evaluation forms, managers can inform their team members about their hiring practices, offer feedback on their management style, and provide updates on the well-being of their team members. While team members can improve their communication with their leaders, address their concerns, and provide feedback on their individual performance.
What are the common elements of an evaluation form?
An evaluation form contains elements such as the evaluator’s name, the department of the individual being evaluated, the name of their manager, a contact list, the achievements of the team member, areas for improvement, the rating scale, and a section for general comments.
What are the different types of evaluation forms?
The different types of evaluation forms are the formative evaluation form which is subdivided into sub-types which are the needs assessment form, evaluability assessment form, and process evaluation form, and the summative evaluation form which has two sub-types which are the outcome evaluation form and impact evaluation form.
Evaluation forms refer to the document that businesses or companies use to measure a certain subject’s merit with given criteria that are governed by a set of standards. These forms are essential tools to ensure the achievement of a company’s business goals and objectives. Evaluation forms allow managers or team leaders to assess job performance as well as track the productivity of their employees or team members.
FREE 20+ Rating Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Referral Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Activity Proposal Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Listing Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 30+ Review Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Reference Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Attendance Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 50+ Service Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Outlook | Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Announcement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
Time-Off Request Form Samples
FREE 50+ Activity Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Sample Incident Report Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Registration Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Work Order Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 50+ Program Application Form Samples in PDF | MS Word