The marketing department of the company, aside from doing special functions, works hand in hand with the sales department. The field of marketing is mainly focused on making the product or service of a company be more known and that the company and all its offerings have a positive image being relayed to its consumers and the general public.
If you want to apply to any marketing post or other jobs that you want to have, you may use our Sample Resumes as references in creating your own professional profile.
Sample Sales and Marketing Resume
Marketing Manager Resume Format
Digital Marketing Resume Example
Marketing Coordinator Resume
Entry Level Marketing Resume
Marketing Specialist Resume in Word
On Marketing Resumes
More than anything else, the work functions of a marketing employee can be technical. Here are a few qualifications and skills that you must have to be able to enter the field of marketing:
- You should be a people person. The job in the marketing industry entails you to talk to people and communicate with clients and possible ones from different walks of life. You need to have the energy to always spark up a conversation so that it can generate to new market.
- You must know a thing or two about the tools and equipment used in different marketing processes. This will help you to do your daily functions and special works as well.
- An experience in terms of a marketing activity will be very helpful. This will make the employer see that you already have a grip of the job that you are applying for.
These items must be included in your skill sets and must be highlighted in your resume as it is truly needed to be seen by your prospect employer.
Am I Fit for a Marketing Job?
There are actually a lot of different positions available in the field of marketing. You may select from these jobs in which you think your qualifications, skills, and expertise will fit:
- marketing manager,
- marketing supervisor,
- marketing coordinator,
- marketing officer,
- assistant marketing officer,
- offline and events marketing personnel,
- online advertiser,
- graphic designer,
- website designer, and
- promo person.
Director of Marketing Resume
Marketing Executive Resume
Marketing Analyst Resume
Marketing Skills Resume Sample
Marketing Assistant Resume
Marketing Resume Cover Letter
If you want to work in the marketing industry, you must first know whether you want to work in offline marketing or online marketing.
The offline marketing of a company may be considered as the events that are needed to be done and other marketing activities that are not related to the online activities of the companies. These include
- attending trade shows to market the products and services being offered by the company;
- creating special events like product unveiling, concerts that will highlight the offerings of the company, conventions, and a lot more; and
- making brochures and other marketing tools.
On the other hand, online marketing can be perceived as it is. Here are a few job functions included in this area:
- creating the website of the company and assuring that the design is appropriate for the company,
- manage online pages of the company on different sites and platforms,
- maintain the online reputation of the company, and
- create online marketing tools like videos and photo edits that will help the company’s pages get more views.
If you have already decided on which marketing route to take, then the next step is to create a resume and conquer the field of marketing. Aside from our marketing resume samples, you may also browse through our Professional Resume Samples.
6+ Sample Hostess Resumes – PDF, DOC
9+ Curriculum Vitae Examples – PDF, Word
8+ Basic Resume Samples, Examples, Templates
7+ Hostess Resumes Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in PDF
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in Word, PDF
Simple Guide to Creating Your Own Resume
Curriculum Vitae vs. Resume
31+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
42+ Professional Fresher Resumes
11 Customer Service Resumes to Download
7 College Student Resume Templates Download for Free
22+ Resume Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
10 Resume Writing Samples & Templates
5 Quick Fixes to Long Resume Samples & Templates