The manager performs a big task in any organization. They do a variety of work, from planning the operations of the organizations to supervising the employees under them. When gunning for a management position, make sure that your resume stands out from the rest. Follow proper Resume Format so you don’t get ruled out during the early stages of the recruitment process.
Because of the big task that the position entails, you must make sure that you are ready to take on the task. In your resume, the best place to make your pitch for the position is through the Resume Summary. Having a compelling manager resume summary almost always guarantees a spot for that interview.
Project Manager Resume Examples
Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Sales Manager Resumes
Resume for Regional Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
Resume for Car Sales Manager
How to Write a Marketing Manager Resume
The manager’s job is very broad and so it is important to specialize in one area of the business. That is why you would see many job titles with the word manager on it. Having managers focus on a certain area gives them a chance to do better in their job. For instance, the marketing manager is responsible for executing marketing strategies so that sales are constantly coming in to the business. The assistant manager, on the other hand, does a different set of tasks. If you are interested in this position, take a look at these Assistant Manager Resumes for a guide.
For you to get that marketing manager job, your resume should immediately grab the attention of the hiring manager. Making a marketing manager resume is no different than making any other resume, but make sure to design it so that it is especially targeted for the position. Before writing, be sure to reflect on what you really want and ask the important questions related to the job position. Will you do outbound or inbound marketing? Will you be a generalist or would you like to focus on one marketing area? Once you’ve answered these questions, drafting the resume should be a breeze.
Office Manager Resume Examples
Office Services Manager
Office Assistant Manager
Store Manager Resumes
Store Assistant Manager
Resume for Clothing Store Manager
Automotive Store Manager
Liquor Store Manager
Resume for Retail Store Manager
Operation Manager Resumes
Business Operation Manager
Resume for Logistics Operation Manager
Warehouse Operations Manager
Tips in Making a Project Manager Resume
The project manager in an organization is responsible for quite a number of tasks in the workplace, ranging from managing teams in the organization to analyzing projects and making sure of their timely implementation. As this is a skill-heavy job title, hiring managers are usually looking for experience when screening applicants. When applying for the position, follow the tips below to make a compelling project manager resume. Check out these IT Manager Resumes if you want that job title.
- Start strong with a good Career Summary. The resume summary is often the first and sometimes only thing recruiters look at, so make sure your summary compels them to read on.
- Include hard skills as well as soft skills. Skills are one of the things recruiters look for in this job title, so you must include all your relevant skills.
- Quantify your achievements. You need to provide results that demonstrate your strong skills.
What Makes a Good Project Manager Resume?
- A good project manager resume is clean and easy to read. Visuals matter when making resumes. Your resume needs to be easy on the eyes for you to be considered.
- A good project manager resume clearly demonstrates your skills. Your skills are very important, especially in this position. Some important skills include team management, leadership, etc.
- A good project manager resume is detail-oriented. Your resume should provide all details on your experience, achievements, and skills.
Take a look at these IT Project Manager Resume if you want to focus on the IT side of the organization.
Assistant Manager Resume Examples
Hotel Assistant Manager
Assistant Branch Manager
Resume for Assistant General Manager
Account Manager Resumes
Senior Account Manager
Account Relationship Manager
Technical Account Manager
Experienced Manager Resumes
Retail Store Assistant Manager with Experience
Resume for Project Manager with Experience
Sales Manager with Experience Resume
Business Manager Resumes
Business Development Manager
Business Relationship Manager
Resume for Construction Business Development Manager
Service Manager Resumes
Resume for Customer Service Manager
Guest Service Manager
Client Service Manager
Entry-Level Resume Writing Tips
Just because the job title contains the word manager does not mean you need to have a lot of management experience. Although having experience in the job is a big advantage, new graduates and entry-level applicants should not be discouraged from applying to management positions. There are a lot of management jobs that are open for people who don’t necessarily have working experience. When making an entry-level resume for a management position, the tips below would come in handy.
- Highlight your education. As an entry-level applicant, you do not have much working experience. Applicants often worry about this and compromise by writing in large fonts and other formatting options. The best way to solve this though is to put emphasis on your strong educational background. State your awards, internships, certifications while you were studying.
- Use keywords. An entry-level Manager Resume should have all keywords related to the job title. The keywords needed for this position are often action words, which represents you as a doer instead of just a talker.
- Be direct to the point. Do not be tempted to put unnecessary info just to cover up the bareness of the resume. The hiring manager understands that you are an entry-level applicant and would thus look for quality instead of judging it based on quantity.
Program Manager Resume Examples
Cyber Security Program Manager
Resume for Senior Program Manager
Program Manager Resume Example
Marketing Manager Resumes
Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing Project Manager
Resume for Sales Marketing Manager
HR Manager Resumes
HR Project Manager
Resume for Senior HR Manager
Deputy HR Manager Resume
IT Manager Resumes
Senior IT Manager
IT Project Manager
IT Assistant Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager Resumes
Clinical Director Resume
Example of Clinical Nurse Manager Resume
Guidelines in Writing an Effective Manager Resume
As the manager position covers quite a number of tasks in the workplace, it is essential that applicants know which area of management they would need to focus on. This gives applicants a chance to target their resume to the exact position so they create a resume that is as compelling as possible. For example, those who would want to target the account manager position could benefit a lot by looking at these Account Manager Resumes. Below are some guidelines on how to make an effective manager resume.
- Follow proper formatting. No two resumes look alike. There are, however, things that need to be present in every resume. Make sure your manager resume contains all information on your work experience, skills, education, and so on.
- Use keywords related to management. You are applying for a manager position so using management-related keywords greatly increases your chances of landing that interview.
- Sell, don’t tell. Most applicants just make a list of their work experience to tell recruiters what they did. However, you should sell yourself by providing quantifiable results and accomplishments for each position you were on.
It is always a tough competition to get that management position. To ensure you get that interview and eventually the job, you must then create a resume that commands attention. Our samples does exactly just that, so don’t leave without downloading.
8+ Sample Basic Resumes – PDF, DOC
6+ Sample Hostess Resumes – PDF, DOC
9+ Curriculum Vitae Examples – PDF, Word
8+ Basic Resume Samples, Examples, Templates
7+ Hostess Resumes Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in PDF
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in Word, PDF
Simple Guide to Creating Your Own Resume
Curriculum Vitae vs. Resume
31+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
42+ Professional Fresher Resumes
11 Customer Service Resumes to Download
7 College Student Resume Templates Download for Free
22+ Resume Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
10 Resume Writing Samples & Templates