Administrative works are needed by companies to make sure that all documents are both well written and well kept. They need to hire people that are capable of doing administrative duties so that there will be no problem on filing and storage of important documents. These people who get hired for the job are called administrative assistants.
Administrative assistants are primarily tasked to perform organizational tasks that are often routine in nature. They need to be able to organize items, schedule meetings, and create messages that may be used for different purposes like a new office memorandum or a simple e-mail blast to the employees.
You can take a look at our Sample Resumes so that you can have an example if you want to make one for this specific job.
Sample Admin Assistant Resume Template
Sample Administrative Sales Assistant Resume Template
Executive Assistant Resume Sample
Administrative Assistant Job Description for Resume
Sample Administrative Functional Resume
Administrative Assistant Resume Summary
Administrative Assistant Resume with Experience
An administrative assistant should be capable of doing various tasks as administrative support is usually not only for a certain department. You need to help people from different departments and groups with their administrative needs. However, it may vary on the company where you are working at.
Planning is also an integral part in this kind of job as an administrative assistant shall always be organized. Being the person involved in many paperwork, you need to know when to do what to do.
Some of the things that an administrative assistant do in a daily basis are as follows:
- Keep track and supervise the use of new materials and items in the office
- Provide administrative support to the company’s departments
- Answer telephones and redirect them to whoever the call is intended for
- Keep records needed for future references
- Type letters made by the company or an executive employee
- Properly file documents
- Sort items according to how they are needed by various departments
- Have an inventory depending on the nature of the company
- Process company e-mails and inquiries
- Prepare documents needed for a meeting
Professional Administrative Assistant Resume
Executive Assistant for Non Profit Resume
Administrative Assistant Resume Objective
Administrative Assistant Resume Cover Letter
If you want to be considered for an administrative assistant post, you need to have the following credentials and skills and make sure that you put them on your resume:
- People adaptability. Working with various groups and departments means that you are going to work with people with different behaviors, attitudes, work culture, and ethics.
- Bookkeeping skills. Being able to efficiently monitor and file all the records needed by the company is something that you need to do always.
- Knowledge in administrative tasks.
- Being organized.
- Being able to stick in a routine. Doing things repetitively can be boring at times. Make sure that you can adjust to this working condition.
- Having a sense of urgency. You need to address concerns as fast as possible and make amends if it is within the scope of your power as an employee.
- Be willing to give assistance. Daily operations will require you to help not only your supervisor but also other team members.
If you want to try on being an administrative assistant or is willing to work as an assistant in an office setting, we have Sample Office Assistant Resumes that you may take a look at.
9+ Sample Property Manager Resumes
11+ Sample Account Manager Resumes
26+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
32+ Executive Resume Designs
11+ Executive Resume Examples
31+ Executive Resumes in Word
12+ Executive Resume Samples
10+ Sample Executive Resumes
8+ Executive Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Police Resumes
7+ Sample Police Officer Resumes
9+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resumes
11+ Sample Admin Assistant Resumes
15+ Sample Supervisor Resumes to Free Download
11+ Sample Supervisor Resumes