Receipt templates have always been considered to be an essential document for both the consumer and the organization. They are particularly useful for different kinds of transaction. This is because they contain all the necessary information about the transaction that occurred between the two parties.
If by any chance you are currently looking for templates to pattern your own receipts to, you can definitely make use of the sample receipts that we have presented in this article. Not only that, but we also have a few tips and guidelines to make the drafting of your own receipts easy as pie!
Simple Receipt Template
Simple Cash Receipt
Inclusions of a Payment Receipt
A Payment Receipt will collect the payee’s details such as:
- Name of payee
- Contact information such as mobile/telephone number and email address
- Details of the transaction such as what the payment was for and the items that were paid for
- Payment mode (cash, credit/debit card, check, or postal money order)
There are also times when payment receipt templates will include some of the terms and conditions of reimbursements, money back guarantees, and refunds.
Typically, when the receipt has been signed, it signifies that the payee has understood and accepted the terms that have been set out by the company/establishment. There are two copies made for each issued receipt—one is given to the consumer while the other one is kept by the company.
Why Is Receipt Template Used?
A receipt may seem like an easy document to draft since there are a few things that are included in a receipt. However, to ensure that you are able to include all the necessary fields needed, you can always refer to the receipt templates that are featured in this article. You can even use the Blank Receipt samples that are included and customize it accordingly to the needs of the company.
Simple Hotel Receipt
Making Simple Receipts
The format of a receipt lives up to its name. It’s not that complicated to make and format. Here’s what you need to include in your simple receipt:
- Business details such as your business name, address, and contact details. You can either place this at the top or the bottom of your receipt.
- The date when the transaction between your business and consumer occurred.
- Customer details such as name and address.
- Item specifics such as the name of the item/service and quantity.
- Price of the item such as price per item and the total amount that has been paid by the consumer.
- Breakdown of the payment, which will include the payment mode, taxes, and other fees included in the total payment.
- Return policies and reimbursement guidelines should also be included in the receipt.
You will now be able to make your simple receipts without any problem. All that you need to do is follow the simple guidelines we have and refer to the samples that can be found in this article. Start clicking on that DOWNLOAD button now and download all of these samples for free!
FREE 21+ Rent Receipt Templates in Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | MS Word | Numbers | Pages
FREE 4+ Contractor Receipt Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Receipt Voucher Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Credit Card Receipt Templates in PDF
FREE 10+ Contractor Receipt Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 12+ Restaurant Receipt Templates in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 11+ Restaurant Bill Receipt Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE17+ Restaurant Receipt Templates in Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | MS Word | Numbers | Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Blank Sales Receipt Templates in PDF | Excel
FREE 8+ Sample Rent Receipts in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Medical Bill Receipt Templates in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 10+ Simple Receipt Templates in Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | MS Word | Numbers | Pages
FREE 9+ Service Receipt Templates in Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | MS Word | Numbers | Pages | PDF
FREE 22+ Blank Receipt Templates in Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | MS Word | Numbers | Pages
FREE 8+ Sample Receipts in PDF