An invoice sample is a business document that serves as the formal request for payment. This is prepared by business staff, managers, and even business owners. This particular document serves as the formal bridge between the customer and the business in order for them both to have transparency as to the business transaction that both have engaged in.
Hence, if you are a business owner or manager, you must be able to issue free invoices to your customers. To help guide you in creating an invoice, simply refer to our templates on this page. Scroll down below to view our templates.
Sample Invoice Example
Massage Invoice Sample
SEO Invoice Template
Mobile Shop Invoice Sample
Simple Sales Invoice Template
Why Must Your Business Issue Invoices?
When you issue invoices to your customers, this is your way of proclaiming the transparency and professionalism of your business. Hence it encourages your customers to engage your business more. Other than the apparent benefit of retaining and attaining customers, there are far more advantages of using invoices and those are the following:
- In order for it to be easier for you to enforce your right to a payment for the goods and services that your clients have enjoyed – Since an invoice is a formal written document, it can serve as a legally admissible evidence in court should your client fail to make his/her payment on the time it is due. Furthermore, most states require businesses to make a formal request form payment first before they are allowed to go to take the matter to court. Hence, by issuing a timely invoice, you are able to comply with the legal requirement of prior payment request.
- In order for it to serve as a valid document for the processing of your taxes – Since invoices are formal documents and it also contains the specific amount that your business is earning on a regular basis, it is then a perfect document for the processing of your business tax as well as the personal tax of the business owner.
To have a more in-depth understanding as to the proper form, content, and layout of invoices, check out our collection of sales invoice. Access these templates by clicking on the link provided.
Auto Repair Invoice
Day Care Invoice
What Are the Invoices That We Offer?
Our website offers you various kinds of invoice samples that can be used by various types of businesses. Here are the unique invoices that we offer:
- Sales Invoice – This invoice is used by any business that is mainly concerned with selling goods and products to their customers.
- Roofing Invoice – This is issued by freelance carpenters or companies that offer roofing services.
- Plumbing Invoice – Plumbers and plumbing companies utilize this.
- Hotel Invoice – Hotels are not the only type of business that can use this. Motels, inns, and pension houses may also use this.
- Day Care Invoice
- Auto Repair Invoice
Why Must You Use Our Invoice Templates?
- Easily downloadable
- Flexible (you may edit these templates using any text editing and photo editing program)
- Easy to fill in since these templates are in blank form, thus you only need to add your company details and specifications
12+ Billing Invoice Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Billing Invoice Templates – Free Samples, Examples & Format
8+ Plumbing Invoices – Free Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Painting Invoice Samples – Examples in PDF, Excel
5+ Roofing Invoice Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
12+ Roofing Invoice Templates
5+ Graphic Design Invoice Samples
7+ Graphic Design Invoice Samples
13+ HVAC Invoice Templates
6+ HVAC Invoice Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Legal Invoice Samples
7+ Legal Invoice Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
5+ Plumbing Invoices – Examples in Word, PDF
7+ Plumbing Invoice Samples – Examples in PDF, Excel, Word
9+ Invoice Receipt Templates to Download