A professional invoice is a document useful in every business, whether you do freelance work, own a small business, or run a big company. Just like any other invoice, which lists down the services and the goods a particular client or customer purchases, a Tax Invoice contains the amount of tax a customer is required to pay.
A professional invoice is basically a sales invoice used when purchases of products and services are made. If you are looking for professional invoice templates and samples, you may click on the download links below. Remember to use an invoice template to ensure that the important elements found in the invoice isn’t missed.
Professional Service Invoice Template
Professional Tax Invoice
Professional Sales Invoice
Professional Proforma Invoice
Free Professional Product Invoice
How to Generate a Professional Invoice
A professional invoice should contain important elements to be able to create a complete invoice. Learn about the steps in creating one below. Our Free Invoice and Sample Invoices are useful if you need a guide or a reference.
- Just like any other important document, writing a title is necessary. A professional invoice should have the word Invoice written on the top part.
- Write the name of your business as well as other important information like your contact number, email, and the address of your business. This is not only useful for your customers to contact you but can also be useful as a marketing tool. If a customer is satisfied with your service, they can refer you to a friend or relative.
- It is important to remember that every invoice should have an invoice number. This will allow you to sequence your invoices.
- Write the date of the invoice. This is useful for you to have a record of the purchases done for a specific day.
- Your terms of payment should be clearly written in your invoice. Indicate when and how a particular purchase should be paid.
Professional Fee Invoice
Professional Billing Invoice
Professional Business Invoice
Professional Consulting Invoice
Professional Contractor Invoice
Professional Photography Invoice
Tips to Make the Best Professional Invoice
Before you make a professional invoice, following these tips will help you make a good professional invoice for your business. Also, our Invoice Format will help you format your invoice.
- The first tip to make the best professional invoice is to use a software or a template. You can choose from our selection of Professional Invoice available. Using a well-made invoice template is essential.
- A professional invoice template’s design should be clean and free from any unnecessary designs which will make it look tacky.
- Make a policy for your business. It is important to set up a policy such as the payment method, penalties for late payments, down payment terms, etc. This will help your customers understand to ensure that they comply with your policies.
- When making an invoice, never undercharge for the services and goods that you offer. The pricing should be enough to run your business.
- Remember to keep your invoice professional, this adds credibility to your business.
- When writing a breakdown of the services charged to the client of customer, it is important to keep it clear so that it will be easier for your client to understand what is being charged.
10+ Advance Payment Invoice Templates – PDF
10+ Real Estate Invoice Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
9+ Car Sale Invoice Templates – PDF
9+ Restaurant Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
7+ Bookstore Invoice Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Cleaning Service Invoice Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Gym Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Retail Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Equipment Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
Pro Forma and Commercial Invoice: A Comparison
34 Printable Service Invoice Templates
10+ Invoice Templates
9+ Self-Employed Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF
10 Purchase Order Invoice Samples & Templates
9+ Vendor Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF