A yearly contract is a written agreement between two or more parties. As the name suggests, a yearly contract is any type of contract that may be renewed once a year. There are various reasons for creating a yearly contract.
Whether you are in the process of drafting a yearly employment contract, a yearly maintenance contract, or a yearly lease contract, you need to make sure that your contract stipulates all the necessary terms and aspects of its object. To help guide you in creating a yearly contract, refer to our easily downloadable and editable yearly contract templates on this page. Scroll down below and download our templates now!
Yearly Service Contract Template
Yearly Renewal Contract
Yearly Rental Contract
What Is a Yearly Contract?
A yearly contract may be created for various reasons. The following are the most notable explanations why yearly contracts are popular staples among business owners, property owners, and independent contractors:
- A yearly contract allows employees who are dissatisfied with their jobs to leave it upon the moment their annual contract has expired.
- A yearly contract ensures that service providers would maintain a high standard for the kind of service they are providing to their clients since if their service are substandard, their clients can always opt to desist from renewing their service contract upon the moment the year has ended.
- A yearly contract allows property owners to avoid unnecessary disputes by leasing their properties to individuals who are bound to lease said property for at least a year.
- A yearly contract is also helpful for independent contractors whose sole source of income is through the yearly contracts, which binds a company or individual to compensate them for their services.
Yearly Residential Lease Contract
Yearly Service Contract
Yearly Employment Contract
Yearly Maintenance Contract
What We Offer
A yearly contract’s content, length, and form depends on the subject or nature of the contract.
- Yearly Service Contract – This contract is mostly used by those who are service providers such as those providing
- water supply,
- electricity, and
- internet connection.
- Yearly Maintenance Contract – This contract is usually created by those who are involved in providing maintenance services such as
- computer systems maintenance,
- equipment cleaning and maintenance, and
- lawn maintenance.
- Yearly Lease Contract – The main aim of a lease contract is to assure the property owner or manager that they need not be worried about losing profits or having an unplanned deduction of their estimated profits per month or year because of the tenants leaving at the bat of an eye.
- Yearly Employment Contract – This contract has two main benefits:
- For employers to avoid investing on an employee with training and resources without having the assurance that they would return profits to the company through their service.
- For employees to have the right to leave a job they are not satisfied with by the time their yearly contract has ended.
Speaking of contract agreement, we also have a collection of loan contract templates that are extremely useful to those who are working in financial institutions involved in doling out loans. Moreover, we also have business sales contracts for businesses. To access these templates, simply click on their corresponding links.
9+ Artist Management Contract Templates – Word, Docs
8+ Artist Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs
11+ Sample Artist Contract Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Artist Contract Templates -Pages, Docs, PDF
10+ Awarding Contract Letter Template – PDF, Word
8+ Apartment Rental Contract Templates – Docs, Pages
21+ Sample Business Contract Templates -Word, Docs
17+ Sample Business Contract Templates – Word, Docs
10+ Business Contract Templates – Word, Pages
8+ Nanny Contract Sample Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Sample Nanny Contracts
11+ Nanny Contract Templates – Word, Docs
22+ Employee Contract Templates – Docs, Word
17 + Management Contract Templates – Pages, Word
15+ Sales Contract Templates – Docs, Word