People buy a variety of different products available in the market today. These products are prone to unexpected damage and are also subject to wear and tear. To ensure that you get the most out of the products you purchase, a service contract is important. Writing a contract agreement means that you get covered for repairs and maintenance.
Consumers can avoid costly repairs through a service contract. You can download free samples as well as formats to help you when writing a service contract. However, if you need a different contract such as a Lease Contract, you can check on the link to download that specific template.
Sample Service Contract Template
Simple IT Service Contract Template
Simple Janitorial Service Contract Template
Sample HVAC Service Contract Template
Simple Managed Services Contract Template
Logistics Services Contract Sample
Simple Network Service Contract Template
Simple Computer Service Contract Template
Cleaning Service Contract Template
Maintenance Service Contract
Lawn Service Contract
Hardware Service Contract
What Is a Vehicle Service Contract?
Whenever an individual purchases a vehicle, a vehicle service contract is provided to them. A vehicle service contract is a written document indicating the responsibilities of the seller to the consumer who purchased the vehicle. A vehicle service contract protects the consumer should a vehicle break and saves them from paying for costly repairs and maintenance of their vehicles.
A consumer may also purchase one after a warranty ends. There are certain limitations to a consumer’s coverage, which are stated in the terms and conditions of the contract. A Lawn Service Contract, on the other hand, refers to the maintenance of a lawn.
How to Write a Contract between Two Parties
Written below are the steps in creating a Service Contract between two parties.
- Start by writing all the basic information a contract contains such as the names of the parties involved in your contract, the date, the address, and contact information.
- Next, clearly write the agreed services that will be provided to the consumer. Specifically indicate the repairs, maintenance, and replacements that will be covered by the service provider.
- The terms and conditions of the coverage.
- Write the clauses that indicate how a contract can be terminated.
Food Service Contract
Service Provider Contract
Software Support Service Contract
General Example of Service Contract
Methods of Contract Termination
Contracts typically end when the date agreed in the contract expires. Both parties may or may not renew a contract. However, there are several reasons why a contract may be terminated. A Cleaning Contract and Coaching Contract are two examples of a service contract. Below are the methods of contract termination.
- Cancellation for Default – When a seller or a service provider is in violation of the agreed terms in the contract, a cancellation for default can be useful. For example, if a seller fails to deliver a product or service at the agreed schedule, or if the delivered items are low in quality, a customer can issue a cancellation of the contract.
- Cancellation by Mutual Consent – A contract can also be terminated by mutual consent. If both parties fail to fulfill what is expected, a contract can be cancelled, given that both the seller and the consumer agree to cancel it. If a company halts production of certain products, this means that they can no longer supply the client, leading to a mutual consent to cancel.
- Cancellation for Convenience – a cancellation for convenience is applicable when a consumer encounters financial difficulties. To ensure that service providers can avoid any financial loss, the contract is terminated.
FREE 10+ Agreement Contract Samples in PDF
Free 29+ WordPress Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages | WordPress
FREE 30+ Client Form Samples in PDF
FREE 30+ Sample Real Estate Checklist in Google Docs | MS Word | PDF
FREE 20+ Membership Checklist Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 29+ Accident Report Form Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Dispute Letter Samples in PDF
FREE 30+ Paystub Samples in Google docs | MS Excel | MS Word | Apple Numbers | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Book Cover Samples in Illustrator | InDesign | MS Word | Apple Pages | PSD | Publisher | PDF
FREE 29+ Rental Contract Samples in PDF
FREE 50+ Graphic Organizer Samples in Google Docs, Google Slides, Illustrator, PowerPoint, MS Word, PDF
FREE 10+ Time Blocking Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 50+ Cornell Notes Samples in Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
FREE 50+ Summary Worksheet Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 40+ Bill Samples in PDF