A cleaning contract is a legal agreement between an agency or establishment or individual and a particular business who is in need of cleaning services. You have seen janitors and other maintenance personnel in malls or in your office. They are the people who are involved in a cleaning contract. In making an effective contract, all the elements of a cleaning contract should be included.
An outline of a Cleaning Agreement is already provided for in our Cleaning Contract Templates. Have 6+ free samples that are waiting for you to download them. This will make your cleaning contract legit and reliable. Download now!
Cleaning Contract Template
Carpet Cleaning Contract Template
Cleaning Business Contract Template
Janitorial Service Contract Template
Cleaning Services Contract Template
What Are the 4 Key Elements of Any Cleaning Contract?
- Cleaning Contract Basics – The basics of your Cleaning Service Contract should be discussed and agreed upon by you and your cleaning contractor before you start to make a draft about it. Talking and planning with your cleaning contractor will make your transactions easier to make. Your contract will come out favorable to both you and your cleaning contractor.
- Standard Terms – The standard terms are those information about the name and address of both parties involved in the contract, the duration of the contract, the start and end date, the list of people included, the mode of entry or the access to the buildings, and many more.
- Services Provided – This is the type of cleaning services that you want to be done, how frequently should they be done, and the areas where they will be performed.
- Payment and Special Provisions – This is about how much you will pay the company, how often or what basis, and payment for special services.
Standard Cleaning Contract
Cleaning Company Contract
School Cleaning Contract
Tips to Create the Best Cleaning Contract
A simple but complete cleaning contract is a good cleaning contract. But making it even more effective is much better. Going an extra mile to create cleaning contracts can give your partner a good impression about you and your company. It might even help you build trust and a long relationship with them. Below are some tips to create the best cleaning contract.
- Before making and presenting any draft, schedule a time to talk with your cleaning contractor. Try to come up with an agreement with them about the specifics of your contract. Discuss with them what is good and what should not be in the contract.
- Your contract details should provide an explanation of the terms and conditions to make sure that both parties don’t miss out on anything.
- Avoid making changes to your contract after both parties signed it. You will lose the other party’s trust if you do this.
- The services to be done should be clearly and specifically stated.
- The payment terms and conditions of your contract should be clear and concise. Please see our article about Cleaning Quotation.
- And before presenting the contract to the other party, make it look professional by spell-checking and proofreading. Double-check and make sure you did not miss anything.
11+ Maintenance Services Contract Templates – PDF, Word, Docs
10+ Maintenance Contract Templates – Word, Docs
51+ Sample Contract Templates – Pages, Docs, Word
7+ Breach of Employment Contract Sample Templates – Word, Docs
10+ Sample Cleaning Service Contract Template – Pages, Docs, Word
12 Cleaning Contract Templates – Docs, Word, PDF
9+ Artist Management Contract Templates – Word, Docs
8+ Artist Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs
11+ Sample Artist Contract Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Artist Contract Templates -Pages, Docs, PDF
10+ Awarding Contract Letter Template – PDF, Word
8+ Apartment Rental Contract Templates – Docs, Pages
21+ Sample Business Contract Templates -Word, Docs
17+ Sample Business Contract Templates – Word, Docs
10+ Business Contract Templates – Word, Pages