Getting hired and becoming a part of the company doesn’t mean that you can stop working hard from that point onward. Of course, you have to perform and pass all the required requirements to get regularized. This is part of your employment contract that you have agreed to sign upon joining the company.
A performance contract is a contract between two individuals that is usually stated as a part of the employment contract or as a separate contract on its own. This contract includes details about your scorecard in the company that is used as a basis if you should be regularized if you should be given a salary increase or a promotion.
Performance Contract Sample Template
Sample Band Performance Contract Template
Performance Agreement Contract Sample Template
Band Performance Contract
Employee Performance Contract Template
General Performance Contract
What Is the Performance of a Contract in Business Law?
Performance is the act of doing what is required to be done. The performance of a contract is therefore defined as the act of doing what is being asked or stated in a contract. Without any legal implications and liabilities, a contract may just be an agreement or a promise of an individual to another. If it is a legal contract, the parties involved would be liable and bound to the said contract. The main goal of doing what is being asked in a contract is to free the parties involved from any of the liabilities that are stated in the contract. You can check out our performance agreements contract and agent contract agreements online.
What Are Some Considerations before Signing a Contract?
- Know the compensation structure or the payment method that is stated in the performance contract.
- Read and understand the job responsibilities that you have to perform with the said job within that company.
- Your contract should also state your start and end date, as well as the who, what ,where, and when you will be reporting to work.
- Know about your probation period and leave policies.
- Determine the causes for termination and how you would get notified about it.
- Determine if there are any bonds before signing the contract.
- Know about any non-compete clauses and confidentiality policies included in the contract.
Performance Management Contract
Basic Performance Contract
Student Performance Contract
Tips for Developing an Effective Performance Contract
It is essential that a contract is made effective, regardless of what its purpose is. Here are tips on how you can develop an effective contract. You can also check our service contract.
- Make sure to implement, follow, and monitor your performance guidelines and at all times. By taking it seriously, our employees will also understand that their performance is a serious matter.
- Have your performance contract agreement applied to all of the positions in your company.
- Your performance contract should be used as a foundation of your performance appraisal. That way your employees will get motivated to do their best with their jobs.
- Provide a criteria for the performance that you want your employees to yield. The specific details on how each criteria is weighed and how they can be attained should be stated clearly. It should also be explained to every employee who are covered in the said contract.
- Do a trial run for any change that you will be making in the performance guidelines. This will test if the change is effective or not, and ask for feedback from your employees.
- Make sure that your employees understand and sign the contract.
23+ Sample Employment Contract Templates – Docs, Word
18+ Sample Employment Contracts
17+ Employment Contract Samples, Examples, Templates
17+ Sample Employment Contracts – PDF, Word
20+ Employment Contract Samples
20+ Types of Employment Contracts
26+ Employment Contract Samples & Templates
14+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example & Format
13+ Consulting Contract Templates
12+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
19+ Consignment Contract Templates to Download
13+ Consignment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
18+ Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Advertising Contract Templates to Download
17+ Maintenance Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs