As working parents, it’s a challenging task to balance work and family. Sometimes, you have to prioritize work to give a better future for your children. However, you never want to neglect your role in taking care of your children. There are times when you have the luxury to enjoy and spend time with your children but this doesn’t happen always.
If you’re having a difficult time looking after your precious children, services such as nanny agencies are a helpful agency to give you assistance in taking care of your children. Before you avail the service, legal contract or contract between two individuals is required to have a legal and safe transaction of service.
Nanny Employment Contract Template
Nanny Family Contract
Childhood Nanny Contract
Temporary Nanny Contract
Nanny Housekeeper Contract
15 Things That Should Be in a Nanny Contract
A nanny contract is vital to protect both the employer and employee in their working relationship. Whenever a problem arises, the contract can bring solutions to the situation. Here are 15 things needed in a nanny contract.
- Respective names of employer and employee
- Date of agreement
- Respective addresses of employer and employee
- Respective contact numbers of employer and employee
- Names of employer’s children
- Work location
- Special concerns
- Termination of agreement
- Other terms
- Respective signatures of employer and employee
For easy preparation of the contract, nanny contracts are available for accessible filing. These nanny contracts already have templates, so all you need to do is fill in the important information given.
Difference between Contract and Agreement
A contract is used by two or more entities under the law. This written or verbal agreement is legally binding and accepted by all the parties in the contract. You may see contract samples to see templates of a contract. On the other hand, an agreement is informal and not enforced by law. It is accepted by all parties but changes are allowed depending on the parties involved.
Nanny Agency Contract
Nanny Work Contract
Nanny Agreement Contract
Domestic Nanny Contract
Nanny Services Contract
Ten Essential Elements of a Great Nanny Contract
A nanny agreement contract contains many important details needed for an effective contract. However, the following are the essential elements of a nanny contract.
- Respective Names of Employer and Employee: These two parties are involved in the contract, that’s why their respective names should be written on the contract.
- Respective Addresses of Employer and Employee: In case of emergency, both parties will know where to look for each other.
- Work Location: The workplace must be stated for this is where the services will be given.
- Schedule: The employee’s schedule should be specified as to keep a record of her working hours.
- Duties: The responsibilities and duties are stated in this section. The given tasks are the duties the employee should perform.
- Special Concerns: This provides the employer’s additional request and reminder from the employee.
- Compensation: This is where the employee’s payment are stated. It also includes the payment dates and bonuses.
- Confidentiality: The clause upholds the employer’s request to keep certain things confidential between an employer-employee relationship. The employee should respect the employer’s request.
- Termination of Agreement: The end of the contract is indicated here.
- Respective Signatures of Employer and Employee: The signatures will seal and formalize the contracts.
10+ Teacher Schedule Samples & Templates – PDF
17 Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
13+ Construction Contract Samples
6+ Rent-to-Own Home Contracts
10+ Temporary Employment Contract Samples
17+ Sales Contract Samples
11+ Sample Vehicle Sales Contracts
9+ Contract Amendment Templates
13 Roofing Contract Templates to Download for Free
12 Sample Investment Contract Templates to Download
16 Sample Best DJ Contract Templates to Download
8+ Sample Business Partnership Contracts
14+ Sponsorship Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
9 Renovation Contract Templates to Download for Free
14 Maintenance Contract Templates to Download for Free