A lease contract is a Legal Contract and is an arrangement that is agreed upon by both parties, the lessee and the lessor. The contract outlines the terms and conditions that is set about by the lessor to the lessee who wishes to rent their property, such as commercial spaces, studios, apartments, condominiums, or houses. Failure of both parties to follow the contract can lead to consequences.
If you are searching for templates of this important document, then you have come to the right place. Here we have sample Lease Contract templates that can help you with your needs. They are available for download online. Don’t leave without downloading.
Basic Lease Sample Contract Template
Auto Lease Contract Sample Template
Restaurant Lease Contract Sample Template
Sublease Contract Sample Template
Sample Lease to Own Contract Template
Lease Renewal Contract
What Is a Contract of the Lease?
When you say contract of a lease, it is an outline of the list of terms and conditions that is provided by the owner of the property being leased. A contract of a lease should be agreed upon by the owner and the person who wants to rent the property in order for the lease to be approved. Once both the owner or the lessee reach an agreement about the contract, they will have to sign a legal document to make it effective. The lessee will then have rights to the property in exchange for making payments to the owner.
What happens when the contract that the owner has laid out is not entirely what the lessee wants? There are instances where the lease contract can be arranged by both owner and lessee. If the lessee does not agree with some parts of the contract, they may talk with the owner and discuss other possible ways to make it better. This is done to suit both the owner’s and lessee’s needs. Again, once they reach an agreement, then the contract will be sealed. Still, there are contracts that just can’t be changed. You may also see Sublease Contract.
Residential Property Lease
How Do You Make a Rental or Tenancy Agreement and What Should be Included?
Buildings and houses are not the only properties that can be leased. Personal properties, like cars or furniture, can be leased too. And for you to make a Lease Agreement Contract, you can download the templates that we are offering here or you may make your own. We have prepared ways on how you can make one and the things that should be included in your agreement.
- Put a header on your contract agreement so that it will be easy for the reader to know that it is a contract form. If you downloaded a template, this is already provided and you will just need to fill in the empty fields.
- Your contract should include the following elements:
- Name of both owner and lessee
- The duration of the lease, which is the start and end date
- The complete identification of the property being leased
- Other terms and conditions, like renewal and non-renewal, payment amount and conditions, security deposits.
- Conditions for loss and replacements should be included
- Conditions that will terminate the contract
- There are also specific conditions that the owner can include, like who will take care of the property’s maintenance, the electric and water bills, etc.
9+ Event Planning Contract Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Contract Cancellation Letter Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Sales Contract Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Event Venue Contract Samples – PDF
9+ Commercial Roofing Contract Samples – PDF
9+ Employee Contract Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Cleaning Business Contract Samples – PDF, Word
27+ Sample Vendor Agreements
How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?
5+ Rent-to-Own House Contract Samples & Templates
29+ Rental Agreement Format – PDF, Word
9+ Release Agreement – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Videography Contract Samples – PDF, Word
13+ Roofing Contract Templates to Download
20+ Maintenance Contract Templates to Download