10+ Investment Contract Samples
Who wouldn’t want investment? Almost all of the business-oriented, business-minded people in the world would love to invest knowing the benefit of the Return Of Investment (ROI) that they’ll be getting. Investment basically means dedicating something (usually in monetary form) to increase in value over a certain period of time. This would require some needed sacrifices, usually in the form of money, time, effort, assets, etc. The main purpose of investing is for the hope to get the best ROI as possible. With this great intent, an Investment Contract is needed at hand, always. This might become a pressure for someone who’ll be making the Investment Contract because this has to be accurate, precise and competent. But you don’t have to worry a thing, Sample Templates got you in giving the best Investment Contract templates that you can use in making your project. This article will also provide you useful information that is relevant to Investment Contract that you need to be informed about.
To better widen your knowledge about making contracts, and to further assist you in making this “almost perfect”, Sample Templates offers you contract templates like Sample Supplier Contract, School Catering Contract, Car Supplier Contract, Vendor Supplier Contract, Car Rental Contract, Event Supplier Contract, Catering Company Contract and more in our storage just for you.
Without further ado, let us explore the next paragraphs of this article to know more about the Investment Contract that you’ll be making.
1. Investment Contract
2. Startup Investment Contract
3. Restaurant Investment Contract
4. Special Investment Contract
5. Sample Investment Contract
6. Investment Contract Example
7. Investment Contract Fund
8. Investment Contract Pool
9. Basic Investment Contract
10. Professional Investment Contract
11. Printable Investment Contract
Types of Investment Contracts
There are a lot of Investment Contracts known in the industry, but the most commonly used are the following mentioned below:
- Stock Purchase Agreement – This is the simplest of the investment contracts but this is a bit complicated because it involves tons of technicalities as well as documentations because these are not publicly shown and traded.
- Non-statutory Stock Option Agreement – Commonly known as nonqualified stock options, This type of investment is more preferred to be used when investors are workers in the company. This type of contract also has minimal to no requirements needed
- Statutory Stock Option Agreement – Known as ‘incentive’ or ‘qualified’ stock options, this type of contract is under the regulation of the Internal Revenue’s Code. Although there are strict requirements for this option the tax benefits make it worthy.
- Convertible Debt Agreement – This type of contract is known for its creativity of allowing an investor to loan money to a company and be repaid later or gain ownership interest. Three specific types of convertible agreements are listed here:
- Convertible Note – A convertible note is a short-term debt that can be converted into equity in the issuing company. In this case, an investor loans money in exchange for shares.
- Convertible Promissory Note – This note converts debt to equity at a designated point in time, depending on the agreement.
- SAFE Note – A SAFE Note is a convertible security that acts reflective of an option by allowing an investor to purchase shares at a future price. This is not an actual debt and does not accrue interest.
What should an investment contract include?
Names and addresses of participating parties. Basic structure of the investment. Purpose of the investment. Date of agreement. Signatures of participating parties.
Do investors have contracts?
Investment contracts are agreements wherein one party invests money with the expectation of receiving a return on investment (ROI). These contracts are used in various industries, including real estate.
How do investors get paid back?
More commonly investors will be paid back in relation to their equity in the company, or the amount of the business that they own based on their investment. This can be repaid strictly based on the amount that they own, or it can be done by what is referred to as preferred payments.
With the pressure of making this document into a flawless, and competent contract, you might freak out thinking that you’ll do this from the very scratch. With this, you don’t have to worry about a thing and start availing all the available resources that you can see online. Looking into the templates that we have here in Sample Templates is a great and wise decision to make. So what are you waiting for? Avail our great templates now!
FREE 7+ Investment Management Contract Samples in PDF MS ...
FREE 5+ Event Investment Contract Samples in MS Word Google ...
FREE 10+ Investment Consulting Agreement Samples in MS Word ...
FREE 10+ Investment Management Agreement Samples in PDF ...
FREE 15+ Sample Business Investment Agreement Templates in ...
FREE 10+ Investment Agreement Samples in PDF MS Word ...
FREE 9+ Short-Term Investment Contract Samples in PDF MS Word
FREE 23+ Simple Investment Contract Samples in PDF Google ...
FREE 14+ Investor Contract Templates in PDF Google Docs | MS ...
FREE 19+ Investment Contract Templates in PDF MS Word ...
FREE 14+ Investment Agreement Samples in PDF MS Word ...
FREE 20+ Simple Investment Contract Samples in PDF MS Word ...
FREE 18+ Investment Contract Samples in PDF MS Word | Apple ...
FREE 9+ Small Business Investment Samples in PDF MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Investment Contract Agreement Templates in MS ...