The HR department of the company often deals with a lot of documents on a daily basis and one of the most common documents they face are contracts. From the employment contract agreement that they give their new hires to the consulting contract that they give to outside consulting companies, contracts are unavoidable in the everyday life of an HR manager.
HR personnel may also need to issue a contract for payment for the many transactions that they do. If you are an HR manager looking for templates to use for your office, you have come to the right place as we have contract templates that are very easy to use and customize.
HR Contract Sample Template
HR Confidentiality Contract
HR Employment Contract
General HR Contract
HR Service Contract
The Driving Concept Behind HR Contracts
The human resource of the organization is responsible for many personnel-related issues in the organization. They are responsible for finding the right people to fill in an open position and also for making sure employees are happy with their working environment. Because of the nature of their work dealing with a lot of people, they would need to have formal contract agreements in place so they are protected from any disputes that could arise during their dealings. People are known to often change their mind, so it is important that they sign a document where they are obligated to comply with. A related contract you may be interested in is a business contract.
Types of HR Contracts
Contracts such as a management contract and an advertising contract are necessary documents so that people are committed to obeying all the terms of an agreed transaction. The HR department is responsible for dealing with a lot of contracts in the workplace.
- Employment Contracts – The HR department often deals with the recruitment process in the organization, so they would need to give employment contracts to the people they hire.
- Confidentiality Contracts – As private information often is disclosed in everyday company dealings, HR needs to give confidentiality agreements to their employees.
- Outsourcing Contracts – Companies may outsource for services, so they would need to have contracts for these transactions.
HR Outsourcing Contract
HR Consulting Contract
Basic HR Contract
Tips in Writing the Best HR Contract
It is the main duty of the HR department to deal with people all the time. In all these dealings, contract agreements serve to protect all the people involved. Here are some useful tips in making an airtight HR contract that meets all the necessary items on the checklist for it to hold up in a court of law.
- Make sure all the elements of the contract are present in the contract. Contracts are legal documents, so make sure that your HR document holds up in court by having all the necessary elements for a legally binding contract.
- Follow a logical flow. The contract needs to seamlessly flow from one term to another. The contract should not jump from idea to idea so that people aren’t left confused.
- Be sure to include everything. You need to be comprehensive when making the contract so that the contract is as airtight as possible. There should be no loopholes on the contract.
Because of the nature of their work dealing with people, the HR department of the organization needs to have contracts in their everyday dealings. We have HR contract templates perfect for your HR needs. You can also find these vendor contract and maintenance contract useful, so check them out.
11+ Lease Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
13+ Sample Lease Contracts
10+ Sample Sublease Contracts
10+ Sublease Contract Samples
9+ Investment Contract Templates – Sample, Example & Format
14+ Investment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Consignment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Contract Amendment Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
11+ Real Estate For Sale By Owner Contract Template – PDF, Word
8+ Advertising Contract Templates to Download
16+ Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Construction Contract Templates – PDF, Word, Pages
7+ Construction Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
11+ Renovation Contract Templates – Word, Docs
20+ Music Contract Templates