In any business ventures, a Business Contract must always be present before the formal ties of two parties. This is to ensure that both business parties are secured and protected by future predicaments and anomalies from each other. Without a contract, a certain business entity is easily prone to mischievous and deceiving act from other business enterprises since there is no legal document that protects their rights and privileges as legal business owners.
With this said, entrepreneurs must always obtain a contract before any business ties. To secure a contract, our website offers free contract templates. You may see Videography Contract to have an idea about our contract templates.
Free Consulting Contract Templates
Consulting Services Contract
Business Consulting Contract
Secured Investment Contract
Company Investment Contract
Personal Investment Contract
How Do I write a Contract for Service?
A contract for service is a legal document binding two entities for service rendered. This contract is issued when an individual or business entity provides service to another, or the individual or business entity is provided by services. You may see Maintenance Contract and Lease Contract for you to have an idea about contract for service.
In writing a contract for service, you must take note of the following information to be stated in the contract.
- State a brief description of the service. State the date of effectivity, involved business parties, and address where the contract is issued.
- Specify the details of the service. State when the service is starting and explain the service being offered. The name of the service provider together with the other involving business entity should be included.
- The exact amount must be written including other payment matters such as discount and due date.
- The termination date of the contract should be stated.
- The ownership rights are mentioned to protect any copyright violations.
- Necessary agreements are written to provide protection and security for both parties.
How to write a Contract between Two Parties
In writing a contract between two parties, the contract must include all agreements and provisions in the said business deal. Similar to contract for service, vital details should be specified such as names, addresses, dates, and payments.
Free Agreement Contract Templates
Service Agreement Contract
Payment Agreement Contract
Rental Agreement Contract
Advertising Agency Contract
Advertising Sales Contract
Magazine Advertising Contract
How Do You Write a Business Contract?
- Brief Description: At the header portion of your contract, begin stating a brief description of the transaction. Write the current date, names of the involving business parties with their addresses, and names of other important people in the business.
- Reasons for Transaction: Specify here what the transaction is about. Explain whether services or goods are involved in the transaction. Enumerate the services or goods being offered by the business entity.
- Confidentiality: This part contains private matters that you desire to keep only in the business transaction.
- Terms and Conditions: State in this section the terms and conditions in case a problem arises along the business dealing.
- Termination: This part contains the date of termination of the contract. The contract is still effective provided the date of termination has not yet arrived.
- Signatures: Make sure you reserve a space where both business parties can sign and formalize the contract.
What Are the Essential Elements of a Contract?
- Dates: Necessary dates should be written in a contract for they are the basis for effectivity and termination of the contract.
- Business Parties: The names of the involving business parties together with their addresses must be included for they are doing the business.
- Agreement: This is where the job of the business is stated. The expected work a business entity should give and receive is written here.
- Terms and Conditions: The details of the goods or services are explained here. If an unprecedented situation happens, conditions are provided to bring solutions.
- Signature: The signature of both business parties meant that they agree and uphold the contents written in the contract.
Free Business Contract Templates
Business Associate Contract
Business Development Contract
Small Business Contract
Wedding Event Contract
Event Planner Contract
Event Photography Contract
IT Support Contracts
IT Support Maintenance Contract
Business IT Support Contract
IT Support Service Contract
Real Estate Legal Contract
Standard Legal Contract
Legal Rental Contract
Videography Production Contract
Wedding Videography Contract
Event Videography Contract
What Is the Concept of a Contract?
The concept of a contract is to legally bind two parties in an agreement. A contract is able to specify all the matters regarding the agreement. All important details the involved parties should know and be aware of are all stated in the contract. A contract is a form of mediator in case certain problems arise. It also helps protect and uphold the rights and obligations of the involved parties. Whenever you are entering a business agreement, it’s always a good practice to have a contract prepared before any formal transaction occurs.
How to Write a Rental Contract?
- State the title of the contract together with the names of the landlord and tenant.
- The address of the property to be rented should be included.
- Write the necessary dates such as the effectivity and termination of the contract.
- State the payment together with other fees and discounts.
- Enumerate the terms and obligations in renting the property. This is mostly composed of the tenant’s responsibilities that should be enacted.
- Consequences must be presented when violations are incurred by the tenant.
- The signature of the landlord and tenant is necessary on the contract.
Free Plumbing Contract Templates
Plumbing Service Contract
Plumbing Maintenance Contract
Sample Plumbing Contract
Executive Coaching Contract
Business Coaching Contract
Sports Coaching Contract
Gym Membership Contract
Gym Center Contract
Residential Service Contract
Maintenance Service Contract
Computer Service Contract
Free Rental Contract Templates
Golf Cart Rental Contract
Car Rental Contract
Boat Rental Contract
Facility Rental Contract
How to Write up a Contract for Payment
This contract is provided when two involved parties decide to enter a loan agreement. In writing a contract for payment, the following guidelines can help assist you.
- Write the title of the contract. Since this is a loan payment, you may write down the title “Loan Agreement” or “Payment Agreement.”
- State the involved parties on the contract. Specify the names of the lender and borrower.
- Explain the agreement of the loan payment. Discuss the responsibilities of the lender and borrower in the transaction.
- Provide the terms in the contract. Enumerate the important details regarding the payment such as the amount, interest rates, and schedule of payment.
- Include conditions to avoid any problems in the future. Indicate the necessary actions when the borrower violates the terms or vice versa.
- Write the supporting law of the contract. There are specific laws in a state or cities that can provide assistance to the contract.
- Signatures of the lender and borrower are always a must in a payment agreement contract.
9+ Artist Management Contract Templates – Word, Docs
8+ Artist Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs
11+ Sample Artist Contract Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Artist Contract Templates -Pages, Docs, PDF
10+ Awarding Contract Letter Template – PDF, Word
8+ Apartment Rental Contract Templates – Docs, Pages
21+ Sample Business Contract Templates -Word, Docs
17+ Sample Business Contract Templates – Word, Docs
10+ Business Contract Templates – Word, Pages
8+ Nanny Contract Sample Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Sample Nanny Contracts
11+ Nanny Contract Templates – Word, Docs
22+ Employee Contract Templates – Docs, Word
17 + Management Contract Templates – Pages, Word
15+ Sales Contract Templates – Docs, Word