There is so much to do about calendars. You can use them as organizers to keep organized or you can use them as countdown calendar templates to make a countdown for a concert or the opening of a basketball league that you have been waiting for. There is no wonder why a lot of people use calendars.
Speaking of the uses of a calendar, one calendar that is used by a lot of people is the zodiac calendar template. This calendar is based on astrology and its use dated back to the Roman era. The 20+ calendar templates that we have in Word will surely help you get the calendar that you need.
Weekly Calendar Template
Weekly Planning Calendar
Weekly Economic Calendar
Weekly Fitness Calendar
Monthly Planning Calendar
Monthly Schedule Calendar
Monthly Workout Calendar
How to Create a Calendar Template in Microsoft Word
- Locate the Microsoft Word icon on your computer and then double click it to open the application.
- It will ask you to select the type of document you want to open. Choose a blank document.
- Set the desired margin for your document.
- Look for the table icon. If you can’t see it in the toolbar, look for it in the insert tab.
- Determine the number of rows and columns needed for the calendar that you will be making. You can also do a weekly calendar template or a sample hourly calendar .
- Label your template with the date, month, year, and day.
- Save your work and print.
What Is an Advent Calendar?
An advent calendar is a calendar used to determine the days of advent in anticipation of Christmas and the Christmas season. These calendars often have small flaps. When these flaps are opened they would show an illustration or an image that is appropriate for the type of season. Most advent calendars start on December 1 and they come in various shapes and other materials. The images would usually be of Saint Nicholas, reindeer, or about sports. You may find monthly calendar templates useful.
Daily Calendar Template in Word
Daily Planner Calendar
Dogs Pregnancy Calendar
Blank Daily Calendar
Preschool Activity Calendar
Monthly Activity Calendar
Sample Activity Calendar
How Do I Change the Month or Year on Calendar Templates?
We use calendar templates because we can customize them any way we want. There is so much freedom in having a calendar template. With this much freedom, you will surely be able to change the month and year on your personal calendar template. We will tell you how. Just check the steps we have provided for you below.
- Open the template that you already have saved on your computer. If you don’t have it yet, download our calendar template that is available online.
- If you have the document opened, look for the month or year on the template that you want to change. Have it highlighted.
- Press the delete button or the backspace button and it will be erased. Type in the month or year that you want to change it into.
- Once you are contented with your work, click the file tab and click save.
- After saving you can go ahead and have it printed.
- You can use the same steps if you need to change other contents of your calendar template.
How to Use Calendar Templates?
- A wall or desk calendar will be an easy reference for you to check on the dates.
- You can also see all of your schedules at a glance with the use of calendar templates.
- It can also be used as school calendars where you can add important school events, like exam schedules, payment schedules, and university days.
- A calendar template can help you keep track of important dates, events, birthdays, and holidays.
- You can insert photos on your calendar template to make a photo calendar, or you can add other icons to make it look artistic.
- For people who are working, it is useful to take note of work shifts and work schedule template.
- You can also use a calendar template as a doodle calendar or a bill calendar template.
Academic Calendar Template in Word
Academic Planner Calendar
Sample Appointment Calendar
Weekly Appointment Calendar
Daily Appointment Calendar
Training Countdown Calendar
Holiday Countdown Calendar
Tips to Make the Best Calendar
The best calendar is the calendar that would fit your needs. That is why there are a lot of calendars being created right now to suit the various needs of different people. You are sure to get only the best with the calendar templates that we are offering. To let you know how we did it, we will be sharing to you a few tips.
- Create your own calendar based on how you want to use it and how you want it to look like.
- Provide enough space for you to be able to write multiple things on your calendar. You can dedicate a whole page or the back of your calendar to write down your notes in detail.
- Use colors that are attractive. This is good for wall calendars.
- Write important dates in bold letters and have them highlighted.
Advantages of the Calendar
- With a calendar you can see all of your schedules in a glance because they will all be in one page.
- Pocket calendars are handy and are even available on smart phones.
- It helps you become organized and keeps you organized.
- There is very little to no chance of you missing an appointment or a meeting.
- Keeps you updated with the specific date, day, month, and year.
- With an attendance calendar template, teachers can keep track of her students.
FREE 10+ Bakery Invoice Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF | PSD | AI | ID
FREE 18+ Sample Business Contract Templates MS Word | Google Docs | PDF | Pages
FREE 14+ Renovation Contract Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Producer Contract Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 22+ Sample Business Contract Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages
FREE 10+ Validation Report Samples in PDF
FREE 17+ Real Estate Contract Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Compensation & Benefit Form Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 15+ Real Estate Purchase Contract Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Landscaping Services Contract Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Best Executive Summary Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 22+ Employee Contract Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 35+ Contract Templates in MS Word
FREE 9+ Commercial Roofing Contract Samples in PDF | MS Word
9+ Freelance Contract Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | PDF | Apple Pages