Contracts are pieces of documents that are legally binding, that, in most cases, require both parties of the contract to be in total agreement with each other. There are several types of contracts available here, such as Maintenance Contract samples, Cleaning Contracts, Loan Contracts, Employment Contracts, and much more.
Of the several contracts listed above, the most underappreciated contract is the cleaning contract, although companies require a lot of cleaning services due to the increase of waste and filth common in most workplaces. Contracts are important to most companies, corporations, or organizations. They are a means of ensuring that members cooperate in performing their tasks as stipulated in each binding contract agreement.
Basic Educational Consultant Contract Template
Basic Hair Stylist contract Template
Coaching Contract Template
Freelance Video Contract Template
Business Contract Template
Employee Contract Template
Basic Loan Contract Templates
Loan Repayment Contract
Personal Loan Contract
Loan Payment Contract
Employment Agreement Contract
Employment Termination Contract
Free Printable Employment Contract
The Difference between a Contract and an Agreement
Contracts, such as a maintenance contract, are any of several legally binding documents that require a period of time to process, due to the number of legal issues that need to be scrutinized before each party commits to signing. While such an agreement can be legally binding, these are used as a means of creating arrangements between the two parties involved.
How to Write a Contract between Two Individuals
Before you decide to make an official agreement with a partner, the first thing you would need to do is to agree on terms and conditions before both parties can sign the document. Even when agreeing on something like a lease contract, you would need to follow a certain set of rules and instructions. These rules you need to follow are:
- Have both parties identify themselves and list down the following:
- Contact details
- Their position or rank (if applicable)
- Identify the agreements and conditions in the contract
- Make sure everything within the contract is legal
- Everything listed in the contract should be reviewed by both parties before signing the contract.
- Allow areas in the contract for both parties to sign and have legal representatives of both parties affix their signatures to certify the contract’s legality.
Basic Construction Contract Templates
Project Construction Contract
Construction Management Contract
Construction Building Contract
Wedding Photography Contract
Event Photography Contract
Portrait Photography Contract
Consulting Services Contract
Business Consulting Contract
Marketing Consulting Contract
How to Create Your First Freelance Contract
A freelance contract is a type of contract that is commonly used to acquire a temporary employee to the company who has some level of freedom when working for the company. This all depends on the company’s contract and agreement with the freelance employee. A good example is a freelance cleaning contract. This kind of contract is a good example for freelancers due to the fact that most companies hire only temporary custodians. The basic steps to writing a freelancer contract are the following:
- Follow the same format of a standard contract.
- Add additional information pertaining to how the contract will be terminated and the conditions of the freelancer’s employment.
- Identify means of re-hiring the individual if the management wants to.
What Are the Essential Elements of a Contract?
Every form of contract, like that of a videography contract, requires a certain format, and when adding variables to the outline format, there are certain requirements that should be included such as:
- The offer and the arrangements of the contract should be stated clearly and specifically as possible. In all types of contract, clarity trumps all other elements in a contract. Contracts must be made in such a way to allow readers to easily understand the contents of the document.
- The consent of both parties is needed in any form of contract. It requires both parties to willingly and of their own free will sign and adhere to the agreements stipulated in the document. If there are any stipulations that are deemed disadvantageous to any one of the parties involved, these can be appealed later on and possibly removed.
- Indicate the means of terminating the contract and specify what action members of the parties must do in order to nullify the contract.
Basic Rental Contract Templates
Rental Property Contract
Rental Equipment Contract
Golf Cart Rental Contract
Car Rental Contract
Minor Building Work Contract
Building Maintenance Contract
Building Construction Contract
Artist Management Contract
Artists Performance Contract
Sample Artist Contract
Business Associate Contract
Business Development Contract
Business Partnership Contract
Business Services Contract
Cleaning Service Contract
House Cleaning Contract
Cleaning Company Contract
What Is the Concept of a Contract?
The concept or idea of a contract is essentially a means of binding both parties to a certain agreement that they themselves have agreed upon. This form is used commonly for compliance of both parties to the agreement. A good example would be a plumbing contract in which the agreement is to provide you with maintenance services for your facilities; otherwise, they may not be paid for not complying with the contract’s stipulated agreements.
How Do You Write a Rental Contract?
A rental contract is a type of document between two parties, namely the tenant or resident, and the landlord or landlady of the property (or basically, whoever owns the property). This allows the tenant to use the property for certain uses, such as for business, residential, or even public usage. As an example, a tenant may decide to use the land to build a gym. To write a gym contract, you need to do the following:
- State the parties involved in the contract.
- Identify the party members and their legal representatives and the witnesses present there.
- Indicate the amount of land the tenant wishes to use for their purpose.
- Add in the official rates for the land in square meters.
- Indicate the legal obligations of the land the new tenant must comply with.
- Have all individuals presents affix their signatures on the original and the duplicate copies.
Basic Catering Contract Templates
Wedding Catering Contract
Catering Services Contract
Event Catering Contract
Executive Coaching Contract
Business Coaching Contract
Soccer Coaching Contract
Temporary Employee Contract
Standard Employee Contract
Employee Training Contract
Wedding Event Contract
Event Planner Contract
Event Photography Contract
Secured Investment Contract
Company Investment Contract
Personal Investment Contract
Basic Maintenance Contract Templates
Maintenance Service Contract
Maintenance Agreement Contract
Website Maintenance Contract
Advantages of Writing a Contract
The most obvious advantage of a contract agreement is that both parties are bound to comply with whatever agreements or conditions are made in the contract. Failure to do so will lead to a litigation against the offending party. This could mean a lawsuit that could result in either forfeiture or removal of assets from the party who failed to comply with the document. Another advantage of writing a contract is you have a means of asserting your rights against the other party member. However, this must be done properly and with good intentions.
Tips for Writing the Best Contract
While there are many types of contracts with different purposes, let’s use an advertising contract agreement as an example. Here are the following tips when writing this contract:
- Specify the exact properties of your advertisement and always add a portion in the contract that allows you the means of being able to freely edit the advertisement however you seem fit.
- Have legal agents read and reread the document over and over to identify any flaws or problems in the contract’s integrity.
- Indicate methods of removing any of the parties involved from the contract.
FREE 10+ Bakery Invoice Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF | PSD | AI | ID
FREE 18+ Sample Business Contract Templates MS Word | Google Docs | PDF | Pages
FREE 14+ Renovation Contract Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Producer Contract Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 22+ Sample Business Contract Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages
FREE 10+ Validation Report Samples in PDF
FREE 17+ Real Estate Contract Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Compensation & Benefit Form Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 15+ Real Estate Purchase Contract Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Landscaping Services Contract Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Best Executive Summary Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 22+ Employee Contract Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 35+ Contract Templates in MS Word
FREE 9+ Commercial Roofing Contract Samples in PDF | MS Word
9+ Freelance Contract Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | PDF | Apple Pages