Chances are you have dealt with an agent before or you are one. Contracts form a big part of an agent’s life. From booking agents to real estate agents, contract provide protection in all the transactions that they do. Agents then need to understand the Concept of Contract law so the terms written on them are easy to grasp when they face them.
Agents need to provide a contract between two parties in all their dealings. In this article, we provide you with agent contract templates that you can use for your work. Take a look at the contract templates below and feel free to download them for your own use.
Sample Artist Booking Agent Contract Template
Booking Agent Contract Template
Real Estate Agent
General Agent Contract
What Is a Buyer’s Contract with an Agent?
A buyer contract is an agreement that officially seals the relationship between the buyer and the agent. This document serves as protection not only to the agent but also to the buyer. A buyer’s contract is part of the Agent Contracts every agent needs to have in their arsenal. In real estate for example, imagine an agent going with the buyer through the whole process of introducing them to sellers and looking at houses together, only for the buyer to blindside the agent by taking things into their own hands. These things do happen and there are many agents who are left in the cold because of this. Making clients sign them is then good practice for any agent.
What Are the Three Types of Agent Contracts?
As stated above, the importance of Contract Agreements for any agent could not be stressed enough. There are multiple contracts an agent faces on a daily basis but they can be classified into just three.
- Non-exclusive, not-for-compensation contracts – This type of agent contract is the type in which the agent-client relationship is not exclusive. Clients can hire another agent to do the job and the buyer may or may not pay the agent.
- Non-exclusive, right to represent contracts – The agent-client relationship is still not exclusive. Clients can use another agent as long as the offer of the new agent was not offered by the previous agent.
- Exclusive right to represent contracts – In this type of contract, the client has to stick with the agent and the compensation is negotiable.
Agent Commission Contract
Travel Agent Contract
Player Agent Contract
Artist Agent Contract
Tips in Writing the Best Agent Contract
- Determine what relationship you want to have with the client. The types of agent contract were listed above. Choose carefully how you want your relationship to work so that writing the terms is easy.
- Write down the scope of your work. You would need to write where your responsibilities start and where it ends. This clarifies expectations between the two parties.
- Be comprehensive on the contract terms. It is the terms that determine how smooth the relationship will be. Write the terms in simple sentences and cover all aspects of your working relationship.
An agent deals with quite a number of agreements in their work, such as a general Agent Contract Agreement. For booking agents, they would need a Booking Agent Contract in all their dealings. This can be done through the use of an agent contract. If you are an agent looking for contracts to use, the contract templates above would be perfect for you.
FREE 10+ Bakery Invoice Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF | PSD | AI | ID
FREE 18+ Sample Business Contract Templates MS Word | Google Docs | PDF | Pages
FREE 14+ Renovation Contract Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Producer Contract Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 22+ Sample Business Contract Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages
FREE 10+ Validation Report Samples in PDF
FREE 17+ Real Estate Contract Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Compensation & Benefit Form Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 15+ Real Estate Purchase Contract Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Landscaping Services Contract Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Best Executive Summary Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 22+ Employee Contract Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 35+ Contract Templates in MS Word
FREE 9+ Commercial Roofing Contract Samples in PDF | MS Word
9+ Freelance Contract Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | PDF | Apple Pages