What is a quarterly calendar? A quarterly calendar is a calendar year that is divided into for quarters. These quarters are often called Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4. In business, quarterly calendars are used as marketing calendar to help them organize and plan for the company’s future. It also helps them to make plans or analyze sales trends.
We have thought about how important it is to utilize a quarterly calendar that you can use as a sample planning calendar. So in this article we have 10+ quarterly calendar templates that are made available for you to download online. These sample templates are also free. Download now!
Quarterly Editorial Calendar Template
Quarterly Marketing Calendar
Quarterly Planning Calendar
Quarterly Event Calendar
Quarterly Training Calendar
How to Create Quarterly Calendar
Creating a quarterly calendar template is not hard to do, especially if you know what to include in it. To help you with making one, just follow the steps that we have provided below.
- Determine first the reason or for what purpose your quarterly calendar will be used.
- Decide on a template. You can also download any of our sample templates.
- List down what you needed to write in your calendar and your schedules.
- Print out or draw the template you will be using. It would be best if each quarter of your calendar is fitted in one page per quarter.
- Transfer your list to your calendar template and you are done!
How Are Quarters Divided in Business?
A quarter means one-fourth of a year. They are often expressed using the letter Q and the corresponding quarter number. Three months make up a quarter of a year and this is how quarters are divided in business. The first quarter or Q1 would consist of the months January, February, and March. The second quarter or Q2 would include April, May, and June. The third quarter or Q3 would be July, August, and September. The last quarter or Q4 would consist of October, November, and December. Please also see sample fiscal calendar.
Tax Return Quarterly
Quarterly Academic Calendar
Quarterly Calendar Sample
Uses of a Quarterly Calendar
Some people are used to the monthly basis of doing things for reasons that they don’t know what quarterly is, or they just plainly don’t care. Some schools also adopt the quarterly Calendar in their school calendar templates where they can have three semesters in a school year instead of two semesters. Although the monthly setup is good for most people, there are still other things that work best with a quarterly calendar and they are discussed below.
- In business, a quarterly calendar is used as a basis for making marketing reports, reports about earnings and dividends that are due for payment.
- In education, a quarterly calendar allows the school to have a three-semester system. Having more semesters means more classes and more subjects can be taught.
- The professors and teachers are also given the chance to teach about their specialties and not just those that are stipulated in the curriculum.
- The students can choose from a wide array of subjects to choose from. You may also want to see Wall Calendar template.
- You can make payments on quarterly basis. This makes making payments easier and hassle-free, especially if the payment amount every month is just a small price.
7+ Homework Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
5+ Appointment Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
6+ Office Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Teacher Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
9+ Hourly Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
8+ Perpetual Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Meal Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Activity Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ School Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
8+ Countdown Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10 Daily Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Attendance Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
How to Create Your Own Calendar
Steps for Creating a Grant Calendar
The Importance of an Economic Calendar for Day Trading