Just imagine going to class and cringe on the thought that you have completely forgotten about your homework. That is sad, isn’t it? Using a weekly calendar template helps you organize and remember the homework that you have to make for that certain week. It will not only help you with organizing your homework responsibilities, but it will also make sure that you will forget your homework no more.
A Homework calendar template is such a useful tool for students and parents alike. With the help of the free sample homework templates that we have here, you will sure to enjoy planning on what homework to do next. So don’t leave without downloading.
Elementary Homework Calendar Template
Grade 2 Homework Calendar
Calendar for Half Term Homework
What are the Uses of a Homework Calendar?
As the name of the calendar says, it is a calendar intended for organizing your homework. A Homework calendar helps you remember what homework is due the next day and what days you have free of homework. Here are more uses of a homework calendar. Please also check our Sample Calendar.
- Helps you keep track of the list of homework that you need to make, whether it is on a daily calendar, weekly calendar, or monthly calendar template basis.
- It will save you from embarrassment. You won’t have to make excuses to your teacher on why you have forgotten about your homework.
- Aside from homework, you can also put in schedule for exams or quizzes, projects, and school activities. You can customize it however you like.
- By writing your scheduled homework in the calendar, you will know when a homework is due and you can see the list for the homework to be done. This means you can make them all and have more free time for other stuff.
- Children who start using homework calendars at an early age will find it easy to organize a lot of school stuff in the long run. It will be like an early training for them.
Basic Homework Calendar
The Steps for Creating a Homework Calendar
If you want to use a Homework calendar, you can surely download the free samples that we are offering here. They are available online. You can also use these samples to make your own homework calendar. We have here some steps to help you make your homework calendar. You might also find our school calendar templates useful.
- Draw the table for the calendar. You can have it printed or drawn by hand. You can draw it with straight lines, or draw different designs to shape your table.
- Once you are satisfied with your designs, write in what month your calendar will be. It should be at the top part where it can be clearly seen.
- Add in the days of the week. You can start the week on a Monday or have it on a Sunday. Choose what you like best.
- Then write in the dates from 1–31. If you are not sure, it is best to get an actual calendar template to use as reference for the dates.
- Write in the designated dates the list of homework that you have.
- Design and doodle as you please. The sky is the limit.
FREE 20+ Project Calendar Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Numbers | MS Excel | PDF
FREE 24+ Sample Calendar Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 13+ Photo Calendar Templates in PSD | EPS | AI | PDF
FREE 14+ Wall Calendar Templates in PSD | EPS
FREE 9+ Zodiac Calendar Templates in PSD | EPS
FREE 10+ Church Calendar Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 20+ Sample School Calendar Templates in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Apple Pages
FREE 23+ Sample Event Calendar Templates in PDF | Google Docs | MS Word | Pages
FREE 23+ Event Calendar Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages
FREE 10+ Birthday Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | Vector EPS | PDF
FREE 6+ Vacation Calendar Templates in EPS | TTF
FREE 11+ Menstrual Calendars in PDF
FREE 9+ Perpetual Calendar Templates in PDF | PSD
FREE 19+ Social Media Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 17+ Academic Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF