Planning what happens during your week may seem like a tedious task, but it can also be seen as beneficial in the long run. If you are one to always be busy on a weekly basis, you will definitely benefit from using these five Sample Calendars in Excel format. They can help you track your week and let you see what you have planned for each day of the week.
Since these are all in Excel (.xlxs) format, it will be easy to edit each of these and customize it according to your preference. Anyone who wants to organize their activities on a weekly basis can make use of any of the five samples presented in this article.
Excel Weekly Appointment Calendar Sample
Weekly Schedule Planning Calendar in Excel
Excel Weekly Meal Planner Sample
Featured Weekly Calendar Samples
There are five weekly calendars featured in this article. They are listed below with a brief description of what they are and how they are formatted for the purpose they are intended for.
- Appointment Calendar – When you have appointments that you want to lay down in a single platform, you can opt to use this weekly calendar format.
- Schedule Planning Calendar – This template’s format shows that you can choose activities in each cell from a drop-down menu.
- Meal Planner – This plans the weekly meal of the user. This is especially useful for those who workout and do meal preps.
- Budget Calendar – This template computes your weekly budget and how much you have spent during the week. This is especially useful if you want to save up money.
- Generic Weekly Planner – This is a blank weekly planner that you can use for any weekly planning purposes you may have.
- While most the samples have been assigned specific purposes, it doesn’t mean that you cannot edit these to match with your needs and your preferences. You can always tweak a few elements and incorporate your own to make it more personalized.
You may also want to check out the calendar samples at Free Sample Calendar Printable.
Weekly Budget Calendar Example
Free Printable Weekly Planner Example
Why Is It Important to Keep Schedules in a Calendar?
There are various reasons why keeping a schedule of all your activities and appointments. Your calendars will serve as your platform or tool for keeping yourself up-to-date with all of these. Some of the reasons why jotting down all of your activities on a calendar are listed below.
- Productivity can be increased if you schedule ahead. It can be done in an orderly manner.
- Writing down your schedules on your calendar can help you get things done in a more convenient way since you already know what you need to do next.
- Your calendar could act as a filter from possible distractions. You can attend to your most important tasks without having to stray away from segues that may come.
- You will also be aware which tasks are becoming setbacks.
Using Excel Weekly Calendar Samples
The calendar samples in this article are all in Excel format. You can personalize each of these according to how you intend to use these. Doing so will also be easy as they are highly editable. Using these will give you a quick glimpse of how your week will look like as well as the weeks that would follow. With high accessibility from this page, downloading is very easy. You just need to click on the DOWNLOAD button below your chosen template.
If you want to plan a workout schedule, you may want to check out the Workout Calendar Template.
6+ Sales Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
7+ Homework Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
5+ Appointment Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
6+ Office Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Teacher Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
9+ Hourly Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
8+ Perpetual Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Meal Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Quarterly Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, Formats
10+ Activity Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ School Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
8+ Countdown Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10 Daily Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Attendance Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
How to Create Your Own Calendar