Calendars have always been an essential tool that is used to keep track of dates. It is essential for people who are busy and need to check all of the activities that they may have on a daily, weekly, and even monthly basis. It aids individuals to schedule the tasks and events that they may have in an efficient and effective manner.
Here we have seven Sample Calendars that will give you a quick look at what events and tasks you have coming up for the month. They are all available for download in this article in Excel file format for free. Check out all of the samples we have below!
Monthly Task Calendar Example in Excel
Excel Monthly Budget Calendar in PDF
Excel Monthly Planning Calendar in PDF
How to Effectively Keep a Calendar
- The very first thing you should do before you start jotting down the events and tasks in your calendar is to think about how you want your calendar to be such as how handy or helpful you need your calendar to be, do you want it to have a cute or elegant look, do you want it to be on your wall or standing on your desk, and more.
- If you are thinking about displaying your calendar around your house or office, find a location where it can be easily spotted.
- Writing materials such as colored pens and markers should be accessible near the calendar. You may want to assign a different color for each type of event. This makes jotting down of events and tasks more efficient and convenient, and this also helps to keep your calendar updated.
- Always check your calendar to ensure that you always know what you have for the next few days. You can make all of the necessary arrangements should you have any other events that may fall on the same date.
- You may opt to keep a backup of your calendar on your mobile device or computer.
- When time comes that you need to change to the new year’s calendar, browse through the previous calendar first and jot down recurring events to the new year’s calendar.
You may also check out the Sample School Calendars we have if you’re a student and need to keep a checklist of your homework, exams, and projects.
Excel Blank Monthly Calendar Example
Excel Monthly Appointment Calendar
Monthly Work Schedule Calendar in Excel
Why Is Calendar Scheduling Considered Important?
- When you schedule your tasks and events in a calendar, you will be more productive and you will be ale to go through each jotted appointment in an orderly manner. You will be able to avoid procrastinating.
- You will be able to get things done easier and quicker.
- You can lessen making impulsive choices if you follow what you have written on your calendar.
- You will have an idea about what tasks and appointments are seen to be urgent ones.
Why Use Excel Monthly Calendar Sample?
- There are seven Free Printable Calendar samples available in this article. Each sample comes in a wide variety of designs and formats.
- These calendar samples are downloadable in Excel format, which is highly compatible with multiple office applications available in various mobile and computer devices. This file format type also doesn’t take up too much storage space.
- All of the sample calendars can be downloaded for free.
- The sample calendars can be easily edited and modified according to your preference.
- The sample calendars can be used for a wide variety of circumstances.
Now that you know a few tips and tricks about keeping a calendar, you can definitely benefit from using the samples that are available in this article. Have fun scheduling!
7+ Homework Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
5+ Appointment Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
6+ Office Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Teacher Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
9+ Hourly Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
8+ Perpetual Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Meal Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Quarterly Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, Formats
10+ Activity Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ School Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
8+ Countdown Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10 Daily Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Attendance Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
How to Create Your Own Calendar
Steps for Creating a Grant Calendar