A calendar is proven to be very useful in organizing schedules and keeping a schedule organized. That is why it is an indispensable tool when it comes to business. Business calendar templates are being utilized by various businesses to keep track of what is going on in the market that they are after.
Being fit and fab is also a trend nowadays. A lot of people just want to stick to a plan to help them become fit and fab, so they use a workout calendar template. No matter what calendar you need, you can find one that fits your purpose. These 16+ calendar templates in Excel will surely make your calendar experience easy breezy.
Weekly Calendar Template Excel
One Week Calendar
Weekly Workout Calendar
Weekly Planning Calendar
Monthly Planning Calendar
Monthly House Calendar
Generic Monthly Calendar
Types of Calendars
There are three types of calendar templates and each of them are discussed below.
- Lunar Calendar – Lunar calendars were created based on the phases of the moon. It was used before until such time when it went out of tune with the seasons. Over the centuries the lunar calendar eventually died out.
- Luni solar Calendar – This type of calendar is the calendar system that is used in the Hebrew calendar or by the Jewish religion, as well as the Chinese calendar, which is mostly used in East Asia.
- Solar Calendar – The solar calendar is the type of calendar that we are using up until today. This calendar is based on the length of the year and is an evolution of the Roman calendar.
What Is a Chinese Calendar?
The Chinese calendar is still an extensively used calendar up to this date. It is a type lunisolar calendar. The Chinese calendar is based on astronomical phenomena. It is used to tell various traditional Chinese activities within the Chinese communities. It is used to tell which dates are auspicious for celebration such as weddings, opening of businesses, moving or transferring to a new house or location, and the dates suitable for funerals. Sample workout calendars are also available for you to check.
Yearly Calendar Template Excel
Academic Yearly Calendar
Free Yearly Calendar
Basic Yearly Calendar
Triathlon Training Calendar
Annual Training Calendar
What Is a Lunar Month and How Long Is It?
A lunar month is an instance that takes place in between successive new moons. It is also called a lunation or in the lunar calendar a synodic month. The reason why it is referred to as a synodic month is because it is based on the phases of the moon that are visible to the people. The use of the lunar month varies on how a certain culture interprets or makes use of the method.
According to the almanac.com, the lunar month spans for a period of 29.53059 days, or exactly 9 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes, and 2.8 seconds. That is as accurate as it can get. Also a lunar calendar is a couple of days short if compared to the 365 days that takes the Earth to revolve around the sun. This is the reason why the use of a lunar calendar eventually died. You can also check our bill calendar templates.
What Is a Gregorian Calendar?
The Gregorian calendar is the calendar method that is still in use today. The development and evolution of the Gregorian calendar dates back to as early as the neolithic period where records of time-keeping activities have been found. These time-keeping records then became the basis for other calendars, like the Egyptian and Sumerian calendars, the Hebrew calendars, down to the Hellenic calendar, which was created in Classical Greece. After which, Julius Caesar was able to create a calendar system know as the Roman calendar or the Julian calendar. When the Julian calendar started to lack or miss days, it was then that it was reformed by Pope Gregory XIII. It was introduced in October 1852 and called the Gregorian calendar in his honor. This calendar then has become a widely used. Please also see zodiac calendar templates.
Birthday Countdown Calendar
Business Quarterly Calendar
Corporate Quarterly Calendar
Insanity Workout Calendar
60 Days Workout Calendar
Tips to Make the Best Calendar
- We don’t want bringing bulky stuff, so it is best to create a pocket calendar or something handy.
- Use a table template to have a clean and neat-looking calendar.
- Check and review your calendar from time to time to make sure that you don’t have duplicate sample schedules at the same time on the same date.
- Take down notes and write any important attachments. Put a bookmark if you need to.
- Use different colors and legends.
- Add good-to-know information, like the weather, temperate, or the schedule for the tides. You can even make a wall calendar templates with these information and put it on your wall.
Advantages of the Calendar
- A calendar allows you to view all of your schedules at a glance.
- Helps you organize your schedule and keeps you organized at all times.
- With a calendar at hand, you will not miss any important meeting schedule or gatherings. This will save you from all sorts of shame.
- Arriving on schedules shows the kind of person you are. It mans that you respect other people’s time. This helps build trust and a lasting relationship, especially in business.
- It helps in scheduling product releases in marketing, as well as blog posts in social media.
- If you use an attendance calendar template, then you will never miss any of your classes.
FREE 20+ Project Calendar Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Numbers | MS Excel | PDF
FREE 24+ Sample Calendar Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 13+ Photo Calendar Templates in PSD | EPS | AI | PDF
FREE 14+ Wall Calendar Templates in PSD | EPS
FREE 9+ Zodiac Calendar Templates in PSD | EPS
FREE 10+ Church Calendar Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 20+ Sample School Calendar Templates in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Apple Pages
FREE 23+ Sample Event Calendar Templates in PDF | Google Docs | MS Word | Pages
FREE 23+ Event Calendar Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages
FREE 10+ Birthday Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | Vector EPS | PDF
FREE 6+ Vacation Calendar Templates in EPS | TTF
FREE 11+ Menstrual Calendars in PDF
FREE 9+ Perpetual Calendar Templates in PDF | PSD
FREE 19+ Social Media Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 17+ Academic Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF