Fitness regimes are becoming more popular nowadays because of a widespread of viruses that can easily affect people with unhealthy lifestyle. People now focus more on maintaining their good health and continue to do practices that can help in making the immune system stronger.
Also, other people might not have any health problems or issues but considers to have a better figure, maintain the body that they already have, or develop a stronger stamina, which are a few of possible reasons why they exercise or workout.
No matter what your purpose is, a workout sheet will help you achieve your physical goals. Aside from workout sheets, we also have downloadable Sample Phonics Worksheets.
Sample Workout Log Sheet
Workout Sheet Plan in PDF
Blank Workout Sheet
Daily Workout Sheet Example
Exercise Workout Sheet
A workout sheet is a personalized document that records the following:
- Date of workout
- Current, or even daily weight of the owner of the workout sheet
- Physical goal ranking
- Exercises done
- The number of repetition per exercise done
- The area or part of the body being worked out on
- The workout frequency per time frame
- Intensity level of the workout
- The type of exercise and how it can improve certain body parts
- Length of exercise session
These items will help identify and track your growth in the workout place. Remember that a certain workout will not provide changes if they are done repetitively. You need to create variations on your workout techniques to get the result that you want.
Having a workout sheet will also help you to know the following details:
- The exercises that work for you
- The exercises that you enjoy doing
- The type of exercises that you are not interested to do
- The days and times when you feel like not working out
- The days of the week where you are at your physical best
- The changes that you shall do
- The variations that can be made for your exercises
- Your improvement
Aside from sample workout sheets, we also have Sample Tracking Spreadsheets.
Fitness Workout Sheet
Workout Sheet Example
Workout Excel Sheet
Beginers Workout Sheet
To get the most use out of your workout sheet, take note of the following suggestions:
- Make sure you fill items on their proper sections.
- Weigh yourself first before certain workouts so you know if they take effect in a few days or weeks.
- Be aware of your body and see if the workouts that you are doing are helping you gain muscles.
- Analyze if your workout variations help you lose weight if that is the purpose of you working out.
- Make sure to keep track of your emotions as well. Know whether a certain workout help you to be positive and feel alive.
- Put the names of the exercises that you have done and the repetitions accordingly.
No matter where you start and whatever end result you are trying to get, being able to track your progress will help you be motivated to more and see more changes in your body and how you do your physical activities.
It is best to consider the type of exercises that are right for you, the variations that you can do, the location where you are comfortable doing such exercises and the equipments that help you attain your set of goals.
To start recording your physical fitness journey, download our Printable Worksheet Samples.
15+ Inventory Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
16+ Inspection Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
14+ Overtime Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
8+ Password Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Word
13+ Expenses Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
9+ Monthly Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
11+ Hourly Worksheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
8+ Loan Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel
7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel, Word
6+ Financial Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Daily Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Payroll Templates in Excel
3+ Sales Prospecting Sheet Samples and Templates – PDF, Excel
6+ Debt Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
12+ Cash Flow Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF