In handing a large number of people you need to collect information from, sign-in sheets prove to be a foolproof way of doing so. Sign-in sheets can be used by any individual, establishment, or business since they can be used to monitor various situations such as meetings, employee/student attendance, or to monitor the number of people who have attended an event.
We have nine sample Sign in Sheets that can help you out in keeping track of individuals for a specific purpose. Browse the samples below and choose one that you feel best suits the purpose you will be using a sign-in sheet for.
Meeting Sign-In Sheet in Word
Attendance Sign-In Sheet
Volunteer Sign-In Sheet in Word
Student Sign-In Sheet Sample
Parent Sign-In Sheet Example
The Purpose of a Sign-In Sheet
Basically, a sign-in sheet is used to collect information that would be appropriate for the situation it is being used for. It monitors and keeps track of the volume of people who are present in the workplace, establishment, event, or institution.
The Information Provided in Sign-In Sheets
A sign-in sheet will vary depending on the purpose it is being used for. The most common information collected by sign-in sheets are
- full name,
- contact details such as mobile numbers and e-mail addresses,
- time in and time out, and
Some sign-in sheets will require other information such as permanent or present address, last four digits of an individual’s social security number, and other information that may be perceived as appropriate for the purpose of using a sign-in sheet for.
How to Use a Sign-In Sheet
A sign-in sheet is very easy to use. Fields to be filled out are already provided for the person who will sign the sheet. All that the person needs to do is to fill in the information that is needed and that’s basically it.
You may also want to check out these sign-in sheets:
Broker Sign-In Sheet
Training Sign-In Sheet in Word
Event Sign-In Sheet
Blank Sign-In Sheet Doc
Why Use Sign-In Sheet Samples in Word?
A sign-in sheet is very important when there is a need for you to collect information from a large volume of people. These are very simple documents to create, but rest assured that using the templates in this article comes with benefits. Here are some reasons why using a pre-made sign-in sheet is beneficial:
- The sample sheets featured in this article can be used for a variety of purposes—from events to an academic-related situation to the attendance of employees, it is all mentioned.
- The sign-in sheets are accessible through this article. No need to be directed to another website for downloading. Just click on the DOWNLOAD button located to the right of the document.
- All sheets can be downloaded free of charge.
- There are nine samples to choose from that come in different layouts, designs, and formats.
- All of the sheets are in Word Document (.docx) format, which is highly editable using office-related applications through mobile or computer.
- Editing is not that complicated since all of these are pre-drafted to have layouts, which will be easy to customize. You can edit it according to the purpose that the sign-in sheet will be used for.
You may also check out Doctor Sign in Sheets.
22+ Asset Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Accounting Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF, XLS
14+ Interview Worksheet Templates – PDF
16+ Inspection Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
14+ Overtime Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
8+ Password Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Monthly Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
11+ Hourly Worksheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel, Word
6+ Financial Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Daily Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Payroll Templates in Excel
3+ Sales Prospecting Sheet Samples and Templates – PDF, Excel
6+ Debt Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
12+ Cash Flow Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF