Information sheets are also known as fact sheets. It is usually a one-page sheet that contains factual and important information about an individual, a company or organization, products and services, and much more. Information sheets are used in a lot of ways, especially in the dissemination and distribution of fact-based information.
A balance sheet is a type of fact sheet that contains information about the assets, liabilities, and capital of a business or establishment. There are a lot of uses of fact sheets and they come in different formats that largely depends on how they are going to be used.
Information Sheet Template
Company Information Sheet Template
Client Information Sheet Template
Babysitter Information Sheet Template
Parent Contact Information Sheet Template
Student Information Sheet Template
Sheet for General Information
Employee Information Sheet
Sheet for Patient Information
Registration Information Sheet
What Is Client Information Sheet?
A client information sheet is one way for you to be able to know about a prospective client. It is an essential tool used by a lot of companies, especially when planning for a merger or a business partnership. This is because a client information sheet includes a list of the information that one needs to know about their prospective clients, like what their business is, how they do business, and their respective reputation. You may also want to check out our timesheet templates.
How to Write an Information Sheet
- The very first step is to ask yourself what kind of information sheet you are going to do and what it is for.
- Once you have solved that problem, proceed with writing a draft of the things that you need to write on the information sheet.
- Use information sheet samples or sample fact sheets as your reference.
- Your contents should be clear and concise. Make it detailed but brief.
- Prepare the sheet that you will be using, like setting the margin, orientation, and its layout.
- Put the title on top and transfer the things you have on your draft to the actual sheet.
- Use bullets to write the information or the facts on your sheet.
- Perform a spell-check and proofread your work for efficiency.
Contact Information Sheet
Sheet for Customer Information
Consumer Information Sheet
Sheet for Product Information
Personal Information Sheet
Guidelines for Creating Information Sheet
- Create a one-page information sheet that contains only the important information needed in your sheet. A one-page information sheet will attract more readers as they don’t appear to be a difficult read.
- Use a margin of the same size for all sides of your information sheet.
- Make it a point to use clear and concise words. As much as possible, avoid the use of jargons or technical terms so as not to confuse your readers.
- Write your content in a reader-friendly way that even those who have no idea about the said topic will understand it.
- Use appropriate designs and themes that will suite the topic you are writing about.
- Avoid writing in paragraphs as large blocks of texts are tiring to read and may scare your readers away.
- Use bullets when writing the content of your information sheet. Doing this will make your information presentation look neat and tidy.
- Compare your work with information sheet example and other sample sheets.
- Only make use of information that come from reliable sources.
- Finally, make it a habit to always perform a spelling and grammar check for any information sheet you are making.
FREE 10+ Corporate Fact Sheet Samples [ Governance, Insurance, Information ]
FREE 10+ Property Fact Sheet Samples [ Commercial, Management, Real Estate ]
FREE 10+ Startup Fact Sheet Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 5+ One Page Fact Sheet Samples [ Information, Data, Safety ]
FREE 9+ Country Fact Sheet Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Band Fact Sheet Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Customer Fact Sheet Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Project Fact Sheet Samples [ Childhood, Management, Construction ]
FREE 10+ Job Fact Sheet Samples [ Seeker, Employer, Payment ]
FREE 10+ Vehicle Inspection Information Sheet Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Interview Sheet Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF
FREE 15+ Company Sheet Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF
FREE 10+ Run Sheet Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF
FREE 15+ Score Sheet Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Numbers | MS Excel | PDF
FREE 10+ Evaluation Sheet Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF