There are many things that are needed to be considered in running a household, especially with regards to the needs of each member of the family. Items are needed to be listed down to assure that nothing is forgotten, especially those that are required for the daily needs of the family and the processes that are usually done on a regular basis.
Budgeting is one of the biggest and most detailed planning processes that are needed to be considered by a household. We can provide you with sample home budget spreadsheets that you may use in budget planning. Also, we have downloadable Monthly Budget Samples that can serve as your references in creating your own budget template and guideline.
Monthly Home Budget Spreadsheet Sample
Home Budget Spreadsheet
Personal Home Budget Spreadsheet Example
Family Home Budget Planner Spreadsheet
Sample Home Budget Spreadsheet
Income and Other Sources of Money
Before listing all the needs of the family, you first need to list down all your sources of finances. This is very essential for the following reasons:
- You need to know the budget that you are to stick to. You just cannot write down all the things that you need to buy then use the available money as long as you have it.
- You need to be sure that the budget that you have is enough to supply the common needs of the family first before going to the less significant items that may be bought.
- Knowing your budget will let you know how much more you need to fulfill all the needs of the family or if there will still be a spare, which will then be included in your savings.
- Writing the income that the working members of the family get will allow the proper distribution of finances to the items that are needed to be bought.
Aside from our sample home budget spreadsheets, you may also download our Budget Spreadsheet Excel Samples that you may use in other budgeting activities.
Home Budget Calculator Spreadsheet
Home Utilities Budget Planner in Excel
Home Budget Expenses Spreadsheet
Average Family Home Budget in Excel
Once you are already aware of the money that you may allot in providing the needs of the family, the next thing to do is to write down the expenses of your family. Fixed expenses are those expenses that are necessary to be supplied with as they allow the family to do their daily and other regular functions. Samples of fixed expenses at home are as follows:
- rental payment if you are renting a residential space;
- the insurance of your home, if it applies;
- the food items that your family need;
- other grocery items that are needed for meal preparation;
- payment for electricity, water bills, phone bills, and Internet connection;
- daily budget of the members of the family; and
- spare money for home maintenance and other home improvements.
It is very important for a family to list all these expenses and other expenses that they may have to assure that the budget will still fit to the needs of the family. Having a list of all the items where the family spends also allows them to look for cheaper alternatives should their budget not fit with the items that they may additionally need.
Other than our home budget spreadsheet samples, our Excel Spreadsheet Samples are also available for download should you want to use it as templates and references for any purposes that it may serve.
22+ Asset Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Accounting Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF, XLS
14+ Interview Worksheet Templates – PDF
16+ Inspection Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
14+ Overtime Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
8+ Password Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Monthly Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
11+ Hourly Worksheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel, Word
6+ Financial Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Daily Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Payroll Templates in Excel
3+ Sales Prospecting Sheet Samples and Templates – PDF, Excel
6+ Debt Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
12+ Cash Flow Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF