A phone log sheet, also called a phone call log, is a piece of document where phone calls are recorded and tracked. It could either be a phone log sheet for incoming calls or for outgoing calls, or it can be for both incoming and outgoing calls.
Creating a daily log for phone calls might add up to your daily list of tasks. That is why it is best to make use of phone log templates. They are easy and convenient to use. All you have to do is download the template that you want and edit its contents based on your needs, and print as many copies as you desire. The best part is you can download them for free.
Sales Phone Log
Phone Call Log
Phone Conversation Log
Patient Phone Log
Phone Record Log
What Is a Phone Log Template?
A phone log is a document where phone calls are recorded for tracking and monitoring purposes. The common details that are recorded in these calls are the name the person who called or was being called, the phone number, the date, the time of the call, and the length or the duration of the call. Phone call log templates serve as guides or patterns for making logs. Depending on who will use and how, you can use the template as a base and modify it as needed. Please also see time log samples.
How to Create a Phone Log
The steps provided below will help you create a phone log. You can also make use of call log templates in PDF.
- First, make a list of the important details that you want to add to your phone log.
- Design the layout of your phone log on how it will look like and how the details will be arranged.
- Prepare the sheet of your desired paper size, set the margin and the paper orientation.
- Write the title or the heading. You may add instructions if you want.
- Draw the table columns and the table rows that you need.
- Label the table according to how you want the contents to be arranged.
Phone Log for Teacher
Printable Phone Log
Daily Phone Log
Customer Phone Log
What Is the Importance of Phone Log?
- A phone log is where records of incoming and outgoing calls are entered so that it can be tracked and so that purpose or reason for the call will be known.
- Phone logs can be used as reference when one needs to remember who the caller was and what it is for.
- Phone logs also make it possible to track and remember business calls that require a follow-up call.
- A phone call log provides a record of the people who made and received a call, especially if it is related to business.
Why We Need Phone Log
- When doing business, a lot of people prefer talking over the phone compared to the traditional method, which is writing letters. Using a printable call log template helps you remember who you were talking to and what you have talked about in a phone conversation.
- In the call center industry, phone logs are used to track and monitor how a call is being handled by their employees or agents.
- Phone logs in the call center industry are also used as a source of training materials as the monitored calls will then be presented to new trainees.
You can also check out communication logs.
13+ Sample Professional Memos
14+ Sample Policy Memos
10+ Policy Memo Samples
10+ Executive Memo Samples
8+ Sample Executive Memos
11+ Sample Security Agreement Templates
12+ Security Agreement Samples
10+ Sample Security Agreements
5+ Sample Army Memos
7+ Army Memo Samples
10+ Sample Asset Purchase Agreement Templates for Free
12+ Sample Asset Purchase Agreements
13+ Sample Asset Purchase Agreement Templates
13+ Residential Lease Agreements – Samples, Examples & Formats
11+ Residential Lease Agreement Templates – Word, PDF