There are different list template elements for the different kinds of list that we make. One example is a menus list. A menu is list of food that is sold or made available in a restaurant. It can also be a list of food that one needs to prepare and cook for a particular event or occasion.
Every to-do list template has their own specific elements, which largely depends on how they are going to be used, what the list is about, and who is going to use them. Using the menu list samples in this article will surely help you with your listing needs.
Menu Board Template
Restaurant Menu Card Template
Menu Card Template
Hotel Menu Template
Blank Food Menu Template
Rustic Menu Template
Rustic Restaurant Menu Template
Rustic Bar menu Template
Rustic Restaurant Menu Template
Food Menu List Sample
Coffee Shop Menu List
Thanksgiving Menu List
Menu List for Breakfast
Party Menu List
How to List Drinks on a Menu
- Determine the type of clients you have and for what occasion are you listing the drinks for, just like if you are doing one as part of your wedding list.
- Make a separate list in your menu for hot and cold beverages, juices, shakes, beer, wine, and cocktail drinks.
- Think about the number of drinks you include on your list. You may also put a description on each drink so that your customers will know about what they are, just like you would in a packing list.
- Always keep your menu updated.
- Use creative names for your cocktails.
- Strategically arrange your drink list and always put their prices beside each drink.
Importance of Menu List in Restaurant
- A menu list helps a restaurant arrange their food choices and prices in an organized manner.
- A menu provides a list of the food choices that a restaurant offers, which allows them to choose what food they want to order.
- Through the description of each food item, customers can also tell the ingredients of such dishes.
- A menu list is also used a reference list that provides the prices for each food item, which most customers look at upon ordering.
Restaurant Menu List
Menu List for Cocktail
Menu Price List
Menu Planning List
Drink Menu List
How to Design the Menu for a Party
- Your menu should be appropriate to the theme of the dinner party you are hosting.
- Choose carefully the food that you want to serve in the party and make a list of it.
- If you are price-conscious, also make a list of the cost for you to keep track of it.
- Also make a list of the design and color schemes that you want to use.
- Once you have all these decided, put together your ideas in your menu.
- Make a final check to see if everything is good.
Tips to Design the Best Menu
- Always consider the type of party and the type of people who are attending the party.
- Take note of the season or the temperature when planning for your menu.
- Prepare a menu that you are familiar with so that it will be easier for you to make them.
- Make a checklist of the things that you needed to do based on the menu you are preparing.
- Price conscious? Make a list of expenses so that you can keep track of how much you have spent.
- Ask for help or other people’s opinion on what they want to include in the menu.
33 Free List Samples
20 Price List Samples in PDF
10 Equipment List Sample – Examples in Word, PDF
9 Product List Template – Examples in Word, PDF
10 Vendor List Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
14 Monthly List Sample – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
21 List Samples in Excel
7 Management List Sample – Examples in Word, PDF
16+ Sample Consignment Agreement Templates – Word, PDF
9+ Sample Consignment Agreements – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Consignment Agreements – Word, PDF
9+ Committee Report Templates – Docs, Pages, PDF, Word
6+ Sample Board Reports – Docs, Pages, Word
17+ Cost Benefit Analysis Templates – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Cost Benefit Analysis Templates – PDF, Word, Excel