A bill of sale is a record considered to be legal that exchanges the responsibility of an item from the previous owner to the new owner through a sale transaction. It acts as a solid confirmation that the exchange between the merchant and purchaser exists and that they both have an understanding that the transaction involved an exchange of rights between the two parties.
In this article, we will present to you eight Bill Of Sale Samples that you can use as a guideline to making a bill of sale should there be a need for you to sell your asset/assets. Check out the samples and pick one that you think would be an excellent template for your bill of sale document.
Free Example Bill of Sale for Mobile Home
Free Sample of Real Estate Bill of Sale
Automobile Vehicle Bill of Sale
Free Printable Firearm Bill of Sale
The Definition of a Bill of Sale
It is a document that a merchant issues to the purchaser when there has been a successful sale transaction between the two parties. It also demonstrates and proves that the exchange did exist. This is essential for times when there is a need to petition for charges such as tax returns and can likewise be utilized as a part of other transactions in the future such as a loan, misunderstandings, or if the purchaser has plans in mind to resell the property bought for any particular reason.
Uses of a Bill of Sale
- It is the most lawful proof a dealer can present to prove that a sale transaction has occurred between the merchant and the purchaser.
- Details about the deal are recorded using these documents including the most important details such as the date of the exchange, item specifics like the VIN (if the property sold was an auto), the cost of the item, the item mortgage (assuming any), warranties (if still pertinent), etc.
- It can be utilized when the purchaser has arrangements of reselling the item later on.
You may also see Free Printable Bill of Sale.
Horse Bill of Sale Example
Free Notarized Bill of Sale Sample
Free Sample of Car Bill of Sale
Bill of Sale for Equipment Sample
Bill of Sale Contents
- The name of the merchant, contact information, and signature
- The name of the purchaser, contact information, and signature
- The statement that says that the item is being sold by the merchant and that all right are now to be transferred to the purchaser
- The specifics of the item like the serial number, the make and model, color, warranty, etc.
- The date the item as purchased
- The cost of the item including the currency
- A statement that mentions that there are no illicit activities involved during the transaction
- Name and signature of the witness, if there are any
Why Use a Sample Bill of Sales
- The sample bill of sales can be utilized for different sale transactions involving various assets.
- These templates are straightforwardly available through this article making it simple to download.
- The templates can be downloaded at no cost.
- There are eight bill of sale samples you can choose from that are in various designs, outlines, and arrangements.
- Altering is very easy since these templates are intended to be in designs that are anything but difficult to redo. They are likewise intended to guarantee that all insights about the deal are recorded in full detail.
- These templates come in PDF (.pdf) and Word Document (.doc) file format, which makes storing in gadgets and storage devices a simple assignment since they are quite lightweight.
Planning to sell your vehicle? Check out our Bill of Sale Samples for Vehicle.
13+ Security Agreement Samples
11+ Sample Security Agreements
14+ Funeral Notices
15+ Sample Partnership Agreements
24+ Partnership Agreement Templates
13+ Sample Operating Agreements – PDF, Word
11+ Sample Operating Agreement Templates to Download
16+ Sample Handover Reports
16+ Sample Audit Report Templates
13+ Memorandum of Agreements – PDF, Word
15+ Sample Memorandum of Agreement Templates to Download
9+ Medical Prescription Samples – PDF, Word
30+ Sample Marketing Agreement Templates to Download
12+ Sample Marketing Agreements
12+ Sample Standard Loan Agreement Templates