The act of submitting a price quotation to one’s prospective customers is an effective business strategy in reeling in new customers. A price quotation is in a way a sort of advertisement for the products that a company is selling.
If you are in the process of creating a price quotation, then you need to know the basics of how to make one. For your convenience, we provide you with a wide collection of price quotation templates. These templates are in standard format and can enlighten you as to the proper placement of the different elements of an effective quotation proposal.
Simple Price Quotation Template
Price Quote Template
Food Price Quotation Template
Software Price Quote Template
Reminder The Prices in This Quotation Are Good for a Limited Template
Request for Price Quotation
Service Price Quotation
Project Price Quotation
What Is a Price Quotation?
A price quotation is a document that contains the specific items of products or services that a business is offering to a prospective buyer. Usually, a price quotation is created out of perceived need on the part of a prospective buyer. It is a rare occurrence for businesses to submit a price quotation out of whim.
Who Can Prepare a Price Quotation?
The individuals who are usually in the position to create a sales quotation are the following:
- A business owner
- A manager
- A sales clerk
- A sales agent
Basically, a person preparing a price quotation must be sufficiently equipped with the knowledge of the types of products and services offered by a company. Furthermore, he/she must also be aware of the specific prices per item of product or service.
When Can You Submit a Price Quotation?
There are several instances that results to the submission of a price quotation. Those are the following:
- In response to a formal request for quotation initiated by a prospective buyer
- Through a business manager’s own volition based on his/her perception of a probable need on the part of a prospective buyer or consumer
- In response to an invitation to join a bidding process
Speaking of quotations, you may refer to our collection of quotation templates. Simply click on the link provided.
Export Price Quotation
Training Price Quotation
Price Quotation Format
Free Price Quotation
Functions of a Price Quotation
A price quotation holds the difference between gaining a profitable transaction to having no sale at all. There are plenty of reasons why the submission of a price quotation is beneficial to a business. Some of the most importance functions of a price quotation are the following:
- It encourages customers to purchase your company’s products or avail your services. This is due to the fact a price quotation allows customers the chance to haggle the prices, the payment method, as well as the delivery method. When customers have the chance to decide on these aspects then they are more likely to enter into a sales agreement with a business.
- It serves as a business advertising technique as it provides businesses with the appropriate avenue to formally approach their prospective buyers with an offer. A price quotation is universally acceptable to prospective buyers and it allows businesses to present their price offers without being intrusively demanding to their prospective buyers.
To have a clearer understanding of price quotations, simply refer to our collection of sample quotations.
8+ Website Quotations – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Event Quotations – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
12+ Purchase Quotation Samples
12+ Purchase Quotations – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
12+ Business Quotations – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8+ Consultant Quotations – Examples in Word, PDF
11+ Software Quotation Samples – PDF, Word
13+ Project Quotation Samples & Templates
10+ Company Quotation Samples & Templates
15+ Service Quotation Samples – AI, PSD, Google Docs
19+ Service Quotation Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sales Quotation Samples
9+ Sales Quotation Samples
13+ Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
6+ Sales Quotation Samples & Templates