When customers order a bunch of products or services from a company, it is the company or business’s responsibility to give the customer a summary of what he/she has ordered. This can be done by issuing a sales quotation form or letter to your customer. This does not only give your customer convenience about knowing how much payment is due should they push through with their orders, but it also gives them the chance to modify their orders and customize it according to their liking.
Take some time to browse through the selection of great price quotation samples that we have for you in this very article. Read through some of the useful information we have prepared regarding sales quotation to gain more knowledge about these documents. Are you ready? Read up!
Sales Quotation Template
Sale Quotation Template
Sales Quotation Template
This sales quotation template is available for download in MS Word and Mac Pages file format. This means that this sample template is easy to edit and customize to make it look more personalized and have information that is relevant to your company.
Sample Sales Quotation in Excel
There is now no need for you to wonder how to make quotation in Excel as we have provided you a template in MS Excel file format. This is also compatible with other spreadsheet software applications that you might have on your computer.
Printable Sales Quotation Sample
Sales Service Quotation in PDF
This quotation format is one that can be easily copied to a word text application. You will surely have no problem basing your sales quotation forms from this sample is surely gonna help to make your quotation forms look neat and professional.
Scientific Sales Quotation Sample
Sales Quotation Sample
What Is a Sales Quotation?
A sales quotation is a document that is presented to a client or customer to give them an idea how much they would be paying should they avail of the products or services that the business or company is offering. A sale situation would demand this document if a business cannot give a price upfront as prices may vary depending on the requested materials, brands, manpower, or type of service or product. The price that would be found in a sales quotation would depend on the information that the customer or client would provide to the company or the business. A quotation form or letter will be helpful in giving the client or customer a good idea which company or business they should choose and would serve the purpose that they are looking for.
Elements of a Sales Quotation
You have to make sure that your sales quotation does not only reflect the price of the whole package that your client is looking for but also reflects your company as well as the other details that your client needs to know about the package that they are looking for. It is also advisable that you keep your price quotation forms or letters looking neat, professional, and in top-notch quality.
What are the most common elements or information that is found in a sales quotation? Check them out below:
This can be found for sales quotations in a form format and letter format. This would have the following information:
- Letterhead. This can either be a professional letterhead that is usually found on a company’s stationary or it can also be a manually typed letterhead which would have
- the name of the business,
- the complete business address,
- contact details such as email address and phone/fax numbers, and
- the company website (if available) or social media pages.
- Sales Quotation/Quote. To establish that what you are giving to your client or customer is indeed a sales quotation, it has to have the phrase “Sales Quotation.” This will typically be aligned to the center of the document.
- Reference Number. Having a reference number or serial number on the document will help to make transactions easier to track and look for. It will also be the reference that will be used for acquiring the materials needed by the client or customer.
- Date of Transaction. Including the date when the transaction was made will help to give the customer or client an estimated date regarding when the transaction would be completed.
- Terms of Payment. You should also indicate the modes of payment that you accept such as credit/debit card payments, cash, COD (cash on delivery), bank deposit, down payments, postal money order, etc.
- Customer Details. This will include the name of the customer, their address, as well as their contact numbers such as phone/mobile number and email address.
The Body of the Quotation
This is where the description of what the sales quotation covers is reflected. It will include the following details:
- Service description
- The quantity
- The unit/item name
- Corresponding estimated prices of each unit/item
- The total price of the whole transaction
This is the last part of your sales quotation form or letter. This will have the following information:
- The total amount of items/units/services that were acquired or is about to be acquired.
- The total amount to be paid minus the taxes.
- The total tax amount of the order.
- The total amount to be paid with taxes included.
Software Sales Quotation Sample
Professional Sales Quotation
This professional sales quotation template is simple and very easy to use as a reference. It is very simple to use and it will not be such a hassle to make it look the way you want it to look.
Sales Quotation Letter Sample
This sample of sales quotation is in letter form. These types of sales quotation usually follow the sales letter format. So if you want to give sample quotations to potential clients and customers, you can definitely make use of this sample template.
Printable Sample Sales Quotation
Internet Security Systems Sales Quotation
Computer Sales Quotation
As a business owner, it is part of your responsibilities to give your customers a sales quotation if you need to do so. It is one of the best ways of summarizing their orders with all the necessary details that the customer or client needs to know. Based on the quotation given, the customers or clients can make all the necessary modifications that they want for their orders and make their orders worth spending.
Given that we have given you a wide assortment of free sample quotations for you to choose from, you will definitely find one that would suit your needs, and would definitely make your company’s quotation forms very polished and very neat-looking. You can definitely modify the samples and make it suitable for use by your company.
8+ Training Quotation Sample Templates
8+ Cleaning Quotation Samples
9+ Cleaning Quotation Samples & Templates
7+ Contractor Quotation Samples & Templates
13+ Website Quotation Samples – PDF, Word, Pages
8+ Website Quotations – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Event Quotations – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
12+ Purchase Quotation Samples
12+ Purchase Quotations – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
12+ Business Quotations – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8+ Consultant Quotations – Examples in Word, PDF
11+ Software Quotation Samples – PDF, Word
13+ Project Quotation Samples & Templates
10+ Company Quotation Samples & Templates
15+ Service Quotation Samples – AI, PSD, Google Docs