Athletes, employees, students, and even little children all go through training in order to become good at something or become the best at something. Athletes train to become the best in the team that they represent and bag gold medals and trophies. Employees undergo training to make them aware of their duties and responsibilities as employees, as well as learn about how things work in the company. At a very young age, little children are also being trained.
Although it is not a formal training of some sort, the training that they undergo is essential for their growth and development. Training of any kind needs to be planned and well-organized in order for it to be effective. Planning is one of the reasons why training done by athletes and companies turn out successful. You may also like personal planner samples.
Featured in this article are 9+ training planner samples and templates that can greatly help you with planning for any training that you wish to plan for. The samples and templates come in different varieties to help you find the sample or template that best fits your needs. We have also made sure that you learn the basic things there is to learn about training planners. We have included its benefits, the topics that need to be discussed during training, its advantages and disadvantages, and many more. You may also like sample day planner templates.
Sample Training Action Plan
Corporate Training Plan Template
Education Training Planner Sample Template
Sample Trainer Planner Template
Simple Training Planner Sample
Printable Training Planner Sample
What Is a Training Planner?
A training planner is the tool that you should use to plan for a specific training so that it will turn out effective. Every training that one undergoes needs to be planned so that it can yield results that one so desires. A training planner allows one to set specific smart goals and objectives for doing the training, set priorities and what they really want to produce or get from the training. Training planners will be able to help you organize your thoughts and include all that is necessary for your training plan in order for you to achieve your goals.
The Benefits of a Training for Employees
Training new and existing employees is important in a company so that they will be able to learn the ways of the business or refresh what they know about the business. That is why providing training to every employee in a company is very important. Below is a list of the benefits of a training plan for employees.
- A thoroughly planned training increases the productivity of every employee, old or new. This is because the training will teach them on how to do things right. If employees follow the right steps in production, there is very little chance for any errors and this will mean more time for work instead of doing repairs or correcting mistakes.
- Providing training to every employee makes them become motivated to do good with the job. Most employees will see the training as an opportunity to learn and move forward within the company. It will inspire them to become better employees.
- A sample training plan increases the employees job satisfaction. Anyone who knows how to do the job right would really be motivated to do their best and produce great results. A properly trained employee will be a very effective and efficient employee and will always do their best in the job.
- It boosts employee morale. Without proper training, employees will not really know how to do their job and this brings them down and makes them feel small. Employees need to be trained so that they are able to do their jobs right and thus boost their morale.
- A trained employee will help in increasing a company’s financial gain by being productive and efficient with their jobs. They are able to accomplish work demands and follow standard operating procedures to ensure the quality and reliability of their work.
- Employees who undergo training are able to adopt to new and advanced technological changes as they are aware and they know how certain equipment and machinery work.
- Training reduces the number of employee turnover in a company. Training can be viewed as a company’s effort in keeping up with the changes around them to prevent closure. It also shows the company’s desire to continue operating despite the changes that might bring them down.
- A company’s image is determined by how their employees act and behave within the workplace and outside the company premises. Well-trained employees are taught about ethics and what the company expects that they act and behave in public.
You may also be interested on other planner samples and templates that we have like, hourly planner samples and templates and personal planner samples and templates.
University Services Training Planner Sample
One-Page Training Planner Template
Information Systems Training Planner Sample
Training Planner Template with Details
Supervisor Training Planner Sample
Team Training Planner Template
Why Is a Training Program Important?
Have you ever asked why a training program is important? There are a number of things that can be achieved with a training program as there are also different training programs that exist. There are health and fitness training programs, weight loss training programs or sports training programs, and the list goes on. Training programs are important in their own way and we have made a list below of the importance of a training program.
- A training program is important because it helps identify the strengths and weaknesses of an individual or employee. As an employer, knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your employees will allow you to make the necessary action plan and training program to help your employees become better. An employee’s strengths can be further improved and developed, while their weaknesses can be turned into their strengths. All this can be done with the appropriate training program.
- A training program is important because it can improve the performance of any individual or employee. Through training, individuals or employees are able to learn on how to do things. They also provide ways and tips on how individuals or employees can become better at their work. Those who are able to adapt to the training will definitely show the improvements that are expected from them.
- A training program is important because it helps individuals or companies in practicing consistency. All the processes in a company or business need to be consistent at all times so that all of their employees experience and follow only the what is expected from them. A well-structured training program helps make consistency possible by doing the same training for old and new employees.
- Not all companies offer a training program to their employees. Some companies let their employees to seek out training for themselves. A training program provided by a company to its employees makes the employees feel valued. It shows how a company values and cares for their employees, especially if they are the first liners of the company.
- A training program is important because it helps employees become reliable and effective members of a company or small business. Reliable and effective employees are thought of as important personalities in a company. A company can create these kinds of employees through proper training and a sufficient training program.
Topics That Are Discussed During Training
There are certain topics that are being discussed during training and these topics are those that are related to the company or business to provide information about the nature of the business or how things work within a company. Below is a list of the topics that are typically discussed in training.
- Value of diversity and how different people have different beliefs and views
- Communication, like different languages being used in the workplace and different customs
- Customer service skills and meeting the needs of every customer
- Corporate social responsibilities and ethics
- Human resources and their part in the operation of the company or business
- Topics about safety including safety rules and regulations as well as safety practices
- Sexual harassment in the workplace, other inappropriate behavior and how they are dealt with by the company
- Discussion about management and the role of managers and leaders in the company
Advantages and Disadvantages of Training
We have gathered a list of training advantages and disadvantages below.
- In sports, training is done in order for athletes to become globally competitive and be capable of going against any opponent. Through training, athletes gain confidence and this helps strengthen them for any game or competition they may face.
- In the workplace, training allows new employees to learn how the job is being done in a certain company. It helps them grow and become functional members of the corporation. Training in the workplace creates employees that are productive and yield desirable results.
- Training helps individuals become good at something. For example, if you want to become good at skating, then you will need to train yourself to skate.
- Little children who undergo training at an early age are said to become independent and reliable individuals when they grow up. Training children about the little things, like potty training, picking up their toys, putting on their clothes and making their beds are essential milestones that help in children’s development.
- Training helps companies adapt to the many changes that happen around businesses, including changes on how business is being conducted and technological advancement. Through training, the company and its employees will be able to unlearn the old stuff and learn the new changes. Adapting to change is very important because it helps determine the direction that the company is taking, whether they are headed in a good direction or not.
- With the use of training planners, laying out a plan for any kind of training is made easy and convenient.
- Planning for a training takes a lot of time and requires one to be very knowledgeable about the training processes. In sports, training done should help the athletes build muscles and stay healthy at the same time. The goal is to become better before the actual competition. You may also like printable day planner samples.
- Training in the workplace is very effective, but it is also costly at the same time. Since these are considered special training, it may cost employers or companies thousands of dollars. The planning and decision-making part before the training are crucial as it is where the loss and gain are weighed.
- If the training is done the wrong way or with the wrong processes, the time and resources spent on training will be wasted.
- Training little children with tasks that are appropriate for their age may disrupt their development as well as cause problems in achieving their developmental milestones. Care should always be considered when training young children to do tasks.
9+ Wedding Planner Samples & Templates
9+ Homework Planner Samples and Templates
9+ Lesson Planner Samples
7+ Agenda Planners
7+ Free Printable Weekly Planner Samples
16+ Sample Meal Planning Templates
14+ Event Planner Contract Samples
10+ Event Planning Templates
8+ Sample Event Planner Job Description
8+ Daily Planner Templates
21+ Wedding Planner Samples
14+ Printable Meal Planner Samples & Templates
11+ Travel Planner Samples & Templates
9+ Party Planner Samples and Templates
9+ Project Planner Samples & Templates