A strategic plan allows organizations to formulate a detailed action plan in order for them to carry out their organizational goals with optimal effectivity.
If you want to ensure that your organization or business would achieve success, then perhaps you may find strategic planning a helpful tool. Refer to our templates on this page in order to have a more in-depth understanding as to the process of creating an effective strategic plan.
Strategic Marketing Plan Example
Strategic Business Plan
Strategic Action Plan
Strategic Sales Plan
How to Communicate a Strategic Plan to Your Employees
In order for a strategic plan to produce tangible positive results, you need to be able to motivate your employees to work in accordance with the actions and goals you have delineated in your carefully formulated strategic plan. It is for this reason that the manner with which you communicate your strategic plan to your employees of utmost importance. Your failure to communicate it properly may lead to your company’s detriment or to the wastage of the time and effort you and other administrators have put in in creating a strategic plan.
- Start by assessing first how long it would possibly take for you to deliver all the key points of your strategic plan to your employees.
- Afterward, you may clear up all of your employee’s task lists for the specific period of time that you have determined to be dedicated for the discussion of your strategic plan.
- Notify your employees at least a day before you plan on discussing your strategic plan. Also, use this opportunity to inform them that they are not expected to complete a specific number task on that time. This would greatly help alleviate the pressure they would feel at the time when you are discussing the plan as they won’t be preoccupied with the thought of accomplishing their tasks after the meeting.
- On the day of the strategic plan meeting, do the following:
- Discuss the main objective
- Discuss the outline of your plan
- Confer to each employee the specific actions or tasks required of him/her on a specific date
- Ask for suggestions
- Alter plan as you deem necessary
- Finalize your discussion
Strategic Communication Plan
Strategic Account Plan
Strategic Action Plan
Strategic Implementation Plan
How to Create a Strategic Plan?
- Assessment – Just like all kinds of planning, you must start with assessment. Here you need to consider the basic aspects of your concern. The following are some tips that prove to be effective in making your assessment:
- Examine your organizational goals
- Interview your employees in order to gain their perspective on how your business works at the ground level
- Assess your market by examining your customer’s buying trends
- Create an outline based on your findings
- In each heading of your outline, list down all the specific actions that must be done
- Determine which employee or department must perform such actions
- Provide a deadline for each action
8+ Sample Performance Plans
8+ Social Media Plan Templates
9+ Social Media Plan – PDF
8+ Implementation Plan Samples & Templates
8+ Commission Plan Templates
10+ Massage Therapy Business Plan Templates – PDF, Word
19 + Sample Sales Plan Templates – PDF, Word
7+ Implementation Plan Examples
9+ Evacuation Plan Samples & Templates – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
13 + Health and Safety Plan Templates – PDF, Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
18 + Business Plan Samples – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
12+ Sample Food Truck Business Plans – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10 + Food Truck Business Plan Templates – PDF, Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
8+ Sample Restaurant Business Plan
10+ Rental Property Business Plan – PDF, Word