“What can we have for lunch? What do I cook for dinner? We just had pork yesterday and I want to cook something different. I want to prepare a delicious meal, but the kids hate vegetables. I’m on a diet, but I can’t not eat.” A lot of us encounter these situations almost every day. We even spend hours and hours thinking of what to eat or cook. Preparing and cooking meals is supposed to be enjoyable, but deciding what to prepare or cook is becoming a problem.
This problem needs a solution, that is why we have printable menu planner samples provided for you. The Sample Plans are available for download online.
Weekly Menu Planner Sample
Healthy Menu Planner Sample
Monthly Menu Planner Example
Diabetic Menu Planner in PDF
Not everybody wants to do the task of preparing and cooking meals. But with a lot of cooking DIYs available on social media, everyone just wants to do it. So here are sample menu planners to help you on your planning. You may also want to see our Printable Weekly Planner.
- Monthly Menu Planner – With this type of planner you can plan ahead for a whole month, list the items you need to buy, as well as the meals to prepare every day. You’ll only have to shop for your needs once a month. That saves you time and gasoline.
- Weekly Menu Planner – A weekly menu planner is perfect for those who want to plan their meals but still stay flexible for next week’s planning.
- Healthy Menu Planner – Eating healthy has become a trend nowadays. More individuals are now focused with nutrition than they were before. This menu planner will give you tips and information on what healthy food to prepare.
- Diet Menu Planner – If you’re on a diet, but you always end up eating more than what your diet allows you to, then using this diet menu planner might help you.
- Diabetic Menu Planner– This planner is specifically made for diabetic patients to help maintain their blood sugar levels. Planning for their meals should be detailed because too much and too little can be harmful to their health.
Diet Menu Planner Sample
Meal Plan Sample in Excel
Free Printable Weekly Meal Menu Planner
The Benefits of Meal Planning
- Time Saving – Thinking about what to cook during mealtime can be time-consuming. If you have a meal planned ahead, you will be able to save a lot of time because you already know what to do.
- Saves Money – Since you already know what to cook, you will be able to prepare the ingredients you need for your meal. You will only buy what you need based on the list of ingredients for that particular meal.
- Variety of Meals – If you plan your meals, you will be able to have a variety of recipes to choose from.
- Healthy Eating – Why is this a benefit? It is simply because when you plan your meals, you need to take into consideration the nutrition that every meal provides.
- No waste – With everything listed in your planner, you won’t have to buy ingredients that you don’t need.
- Less Stress – Meal planning is seriously stressful. Making a meal plan will make the task easy and less stressful.
Now, do you still find meal planning to be a hard task? Not anymore, right? If you plan ahead and use these printable menu sample planners, your meal planning will be easy breezy. Not only is it easy, it is also convenient to use. You just have to download and print. We also have Free Printable Daily Planner that is perfect for your daily planning needs.
11+ Coffee Shop Business Plan Template – PDF, Word
8+ Onboarding Plan Templates
8+ Sample Performance Plans
8+ Social Media Plan Templates
9+ Social Media Plan – PDF
8+ Implementation Plan Samples & Templates
8+ Commission Plan Templates
10+ Massage Therapy Business Plan Templates – PDF, Word
19 + Sample Sales Plan Templates – PDF, Word
7+ Implementation Plan Examples
9+ Evacuation Plan Samples & Templates – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
13 + Health and Safety Plan Templates – PDF, Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
18 + Business Plan Samples – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
12+ Sample Food Truck Business Plans – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10 + Food Truck Business Plan Templates – PDF, Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages