A plan is a set of agreed upon thoughts and ideas on how to deal with a certain scenario. It can be used for anything, even a basic task as what to cook for dinner. Anything that requires some form of anticipation before you actually do the task can be classified as a plan. However, if you want some examples of plans used in business, one example would be a sales training plan, where the purpose of the plan is to train the employees on how to sell the products better.
Another example of a plan used in business would be a retail business plan, where the purpose of the plan would be to create a marketing plan on how to sell their products to the consumers more efficiently.
Action Plan Templates in Excel
Project Action Plan
Personal Action Plan
Incident Action Plan
Project Management Plan
Project Plan Sample
How Do Business Plans Reduce Business Failures?
Business plans are a key factor in developing and maintaining any form of business, but how exactly does it do that? Well, the answer is that it allows you to prepare ahead of time for the possible outcomes of the scenario of opening your own business. It will help you determine what is necessary for the continuous function of your establishment. Let’s take a restaurant business plan as an example. In a restaurant business plan you will need to account for all of the material you will need to make your meals. Aside from that would be the location you will set up shop, and your pricing strategy, etc. A business plan is quite important for any type of business. It makes you stop and think and actually strategize your way of making a business.
Why Are Business Plans Important for Investors?
A business plan is important to investors just as much as it is important to the person developing the plan. It allows a certain degree of insight into the idea of creating and maintaining a business as well as giving the investors an idea on your mind-set and your personality. For example, let’s say you’re pitching a bar business plan to some potential investors. The first thing they will most likely ask would be to present the actual business plan in a way that would entice them into investing in your bar business plan.
Business Plan in Excel
Business Plan Sample
Business Continuity Plan
Employee Training Plan
Annual Training Plan
Cycling Training Plan
How to Prepare a Training Plan
Preparing or creating a training plan can be quite simple once you get the hang of it. There are two ways to make a training plan: one would be to use a training plan template to save time and effort in making your own training plan, the other would be to design your own training plan using the steps below:
- Identify the candidates for the training plan. This is so as to be able to distinguish each candidate from the other.
- Analyze and determine each candidate’s strengths and weaknesses. This will help you determine what areas or aspects the candidates need to improve or work on.
- Identify the most common of weaknesses among the candidates. Selecting the common weakness would allow you to more easily plan training methods that would target all of the candidates.
- Depending on the weakness, develop ways of removing or mitigating those weaknesses.
How to Develop a Training Plan for Employees
Developing a training plan for your company’s employees can be difficult if you don’t have any information on the employee or any sample plans on training. To make a training plan you would need to
- gather data on all the employees involved in the training plan;
- identify their reasons to being counterproductive to the company;
- determine and segregate any similarities between each employee’s problems;
- determine the problem with the most number of employees having them and develop ways to improve;
- identify the time, date, and location of the training and list down all the names of the employees that are required to go; and
- have each employee who attended the training fill out a training feedback form so as to determine if the plan needs improvement.
Work Plan in Excel
Project Work Plan
Social Media Plan
Sample Media Plan
Business Media Plan
Development Plan in Excel
Personal Development Plan
Individual Development Plan
Marketing Budget Plan
Annual Budget Plan
Business Budget Plan
Control Plan in Excel
Control Plan Form
Sample Control Plan
How to Write a Successful Control Plan
- Identify the companies vision and goal, this is basically the guidelines you will need to follow when making a control plan.
- Review the companies original standards, providing you are making a new control plan.
- Create means of identifying underperforming employees.
- Create a way of disciplining underperforming employees.
- Monitor each employees efficiency or progress for a certain amount of time.
For more references on plans, you may check out career action plans and financial plans we have available.
Tips for Writing the Best Budget Plan
A budget plan can sometimes be classified as a smart action plan in which its purpose is for the proper allocation of resources to essential parts of the plan. To write the best budget plan you would need to:
- Identify any and all expenses.
- Separate the list into necessary and unnecessary expenses.
- In the unnecessary expenses section, identify the least needed expense.
Nowadays, the best way to market your product would be through social media or the Internet. In order to market your product properly in social media, you will need a social media marketing plan to guide and manage your employees on how to sell the products online.
FREE 12+ Meal Plan Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Marketing Plan For Small Business Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Physical Education Lesson Plan Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan Samples in PDF
FREE 4+ Academic Career Plan Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan Samples in PDF
FREE 6+ Social Media Plan Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Life Plan Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ School Marketing Plan Samples & Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Test Plan Task Preparation Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 4+ Project Plan Outline Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Strategic Management Plan Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Response Plan Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ SBA Business Plan Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ 5E Lesson Plan Samples in PDF | MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs