A marketing plan is the list of activities, events, and programs that are to be done by a company for its marketing processes and purposes. A marketing plan serves as the guideline that is needed to be followed by the marketing team and other people involved in the activities that are listed in the specific plan.
We can provide you with samples of marketing plan templates that you may use as references if you want to create your own marketing plan. Other than that, we also have other downloadable Sample Plans usable for other functions and purpose of creation.
Sample Marketing Plan
Business Marketing Plan Sample
Event Marketing Plan Example
Marketing Plan Outline
Reasons for Creating a Marketing Plan
A marketing plan shall be prepared, made, and implemented by a company for the following reasons:
- it allows to know the outputs and results of marketing plans that have already been used for the past years of operations, which will help the company decide about the marketing activities that can occur within the duration of the coming business operational year;
- it helps in making the marketing team more organized and the functions of each marketing team members to be aligned with what they are collectively expected to provide to the company, which is mainly focused on company exposure, advertising, and product and/or service offerings selling;
- it improves the activities of the company, which may give them more feet traffic and possibly gaining more share in the market where the business currently belongs;
- a marketing plan enables the company to select the activities that can showcase the brand and how they want the people to perceive the business; and
- it helps the company to create partnerships and other professional relationships that may cause client retention, acquisition of new market, identifying new market leads, and the possibility of getting new business partnerships and professional deals.
Other than our marketing plan samples, you may also browse through our downloadable templates of Small Business Plans.
Social Marketing Plan Sample
Example of Marketing Plan
Basic Marketing Plan Sample
Free Marketing Plan Example
Things to Consider in Creating a Marketing Plan
- You need to know the current situation of the company in the marketplace. This includes the competitors of the company and the marketing activities that they provide to their customers and new clients.
- It is very important to know the current marketing trends that are being patronized by the market as it is one of the main factors that can translate marketing activities to actual sales.
- The threats that the marketing activities planned may encounter shall also be taken into consideration so that the company can already provide measures and backup plans should the threats occur during the implementation of a particular marketing activity or program.
- Know the objective of your marketing plan or why specific items has to be done for the marketing activities of the company. This will allow you to identify the important activities that can truly give marketing advantages to the company.
- Know your target market in every marketing activity that you are to plan to assure that you can actually provide their needs and how these needs can be relayed.
- Your strategies shall always be a priority in planning as it allows the entire marketing team to know the items that they need to follow for the promotion of specific programs, products, and services of the company.
Aside from our marketing plan samples, you may also download our templates of Behavior Management Plans.
9+ Business Plan Templates in Word
9+ Quality Assurance Plan Templates – PDF, Word
Project Implementation Plan Template
9+ Sales Compensation Plan Template – PDF, Word
9+ Strategic Marketing Plan Template – PDF, Word
9+ Operational Plan for Restaurant – PDF
9+ Event Operational Plans – PDF
9+ Hospital Operational Plans – PDF, Word
9+ IT Operational Plans – PDF
9+ 5 Year Plan Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Career Development Plans – PDF
9+ Primary School Operational Plans – PDF
9+ Operational Plan for Cleaning Services – PDF
9+ Operational Plans for Hotel – PDF, Word
9+ Rental Property Business Plan – PDF, Word