I’m sure you are already excited with the thought of your coming paycheck. You are already probably thinking of those cute pair of shoes you saw at the mall, or maybe a new pair of pants isn’t so bad. Yes, shopping isn’t bad at all. In fact, with all the weeks of working, you deserve a little retail therapy. But before you get too excited, you must remember that you have necessities and you don’t want to max out that card just yet.
Spending our hard-earned cash is one of the best feelings in the world. After all, there is nothing like little tokens that remind us of our hard work. But the thing is, there are things that we absolutely need and should pay for, such as food, rent, and bills. In case you are having trouble budgeting your money, below are Sample Plans you can download for free.
Best Free Printable Budget Planner Sample
Free Printable Monthly Budget Planner Sample
Free Printable Bi-Weekly Budget Planner Example
Free Simple Printable Budget Planner in PDF
A budget planner is a document that expresses a financial or monetary plan for a certain amount of time, which means you can have in on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. It usually covers the following:
- Revenues – this pertains to your income. How much cash are you bringing to the table?
- Expenses – this is the list of things that you need to spend on, the things that you need to buy and pay for. This also comes with their respective costs.
- Goal – usually, when you practice budget planning, your intention is to save a certain amount. You have to be specific but at the same time realistic, your goal should be attainable.
Based on what goes on in a budget plan, it sounds simple enough, but actually, it can also be a really challenging, especially since one of the goals of the planner is so that you can cut back on some of your expenses. But just because it isn’t easy doesn’t mean you can’t do it. Here are some simple tips on how you can keep that budget on a tight leash:
- Be honest about your income. Determine the amount of money you actually make.
- Know your purpose. You have to be aware of the reason why you need to keep a tight budget. This will motivate you to stick to it.
- Distinguish your needs from your wants. There are things that you cannot live without, like food and water, and clothing to keep you warm. There are also things that you want to buy just for the sheer pleasure of owning them. Prioritize!
Free Printable Wedding Budget Planner Sample
Family Budget Planner in PDF
Annual Budget Planner Example
We all have the right to spend the money that we earned in any way we want. But remember that there are things money can’t buy—like happiness. But there are also things that you can purchase that can give you satisfaction for a very long time, like a house or properties. That is why you have to be careful with your spending, you might miss out on things that matter more.
Besides, which would make you feel better, a lot of clothes and shoes on your closet but with some debt, or some hefty sum you have tucked in somewhere and you are debt-free? You have to think of what really matters. And if you are planning to keep track of your budget on a monthly basis, you can check out our free Monthly Budget Sheets.
9+ Advertising Agency Business Plan Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
9+ Food Truck Business Plan Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Lawn Care Business Plan Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Massage Therapy Business Plan Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Juice Bar Business Plans – PDF, Word
10+ Restaurant Business Plans – PDF
9+ Bakery Business Plans – PDF
9+ Business Plan Templates in Word
9+ Quality Assurance Plan Templates – PDF, Word
Project Implementation Plan Template
9+ Sales Compensation Plan Template – PDF, Word
9+ Strategic Marketing Plan Template – PDF, Word
9+ Operational Plan for Restaurant – PDF
9+ Event Operational Plans – PDF
9+ Hospital Operational Plans – PDF, Word