Business plan, as being defined by the dictionary, is a document where you set out your business’ objectives in the future as well as your laid-out plans and strategies used to achieve them. Indeed, if you are aspiring to start and build your own business, you will definitely need to have a business plan.
It may sound easy than it actually is, but with sufficient determination provided with sufficient knowledge, you will eventually get there and achieve what you have set out to get. For starters, perhaps these Sample Plans might be a huge help for your undertaking as well as your future endeavors.
Sample Startup Business Plans
International Business Plans Example
Strategic Business Plans Sample
Real Estate Business Plans in PDF
You can also check out this page’s Real Estate Business Plans for an added information and knowledge that you will need for your ventures.
Type of Business Plan
- Internal – according to Small Business Chron, this type of business plan would target an audience or a market within the business itself. The owner of the business should be able to explain the current situation or scenario of the company in its current state as well as providing suffice information on the aspect of finances and marketing.
- Strategic – this type of business plan is probably the most in-depth with it comes to the elaborated details on planning a business. Typically, this type of business plan provides a detailed blue print of the company’s goals as well as how to achieve them, according to Small Business Chron. With strategic business planning, you need to plan every aspect of the business and bring it into a big picture, provided with the utmost details. It also preferably contains the business vision and mission statement, definition of various and essential success factors, strategies for achieving these goals and objectives, and an implementation schedule.
- Operations Business Plans – this type of business plan includes an internal business plan that would consist of factors and elements with relation to the company’s operations. It also outlines the employee’s responsibilities.
Restaurant Business Plan Example
Business Development Plan Sample
Construction Business Plan Sample in Doc
Dental Business Plan Sample in PDF
Sample Marketing Business Plan in Doc
- Feasibility – this type of business plan, according to the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business, tries to determine who will purchase the goods or the product that a company wants to sell or determine who will avail the company’s services and if the business or the venture can turn these things into a profit. It would also include target demographics, and this type of business plan would often have a recommendation going forward on the final note.
- Growth – this type of business plan is either written for internal or external purposes. And if the business or the company would require an additional investment or capital, the growth plan should include all the details of the company to be able to satisfy potential investors. On the other hand, if there is no need for an investor, the growth plan would also need to include the financial aspect of the business for the plan projection.
- Startup Business Plans – this type of business plan is mostly used when you are starting your own business. Typically, this plan will include the goods or products and the services that your start-up business provides or is promising to provide. And most importantly, this would also include clearly stating financial matters such as profit, expenses, losses, income, and cash flow projections.
9+ Massage Therapy Business Plan Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Juice Bar Business Plans – PDF, Word
10+ Restaurant Business Plans – PDF
9+ Bakery Business Plans – PDF
9+ Business Plan Templates in Word
9+ Quality Assurance Plan Templates – PDF, Word
Project Implementation Plan Template
9+ Sales Compensation Plan Template – PDF, Word
9+ Strategic Marketing Plan Template – PDF, Word
9+ Operational Plan for Restaurant – PDF
9+ Event Operational Plans – PDF
9+ Hospital Operational Plans – PDF, Word
9+ IT Operational Plans – PDF
9+ 5 Year Plan Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Career Development Plans – PDF