Logs are simple forms of documents that are used to properly record and keep track of important information. Logs can be used for different purposes. Teachers and parents can use this to track down the learning progress of their children in the same way that psychiatrists and psychotherapists would use log templates to keep track of their patients’ behaviors. On the other hand, businesses use logs to track the progress of their business operations, the status of their goods, etc.
If you are currently in the process of creating a log sheet, feel free to refer to our informative collection of log sheet templates. We also have invoice log and work log sheet templates that are also available for download.
Weekly Reading Log
Student Reading Log
School Reading Log
Independent Reading Log
What Is a Weekly Reading Log?
Are you a perfectionist parent who wants your child to develop excellent reading habits? Or maybe you just want to train your children to think critically by learning the value of excavating information regarding a particular matter? You may achieve your ideals by assigning realistic reading goals to your children. Now your next problem would be how you are able to consistently enforce this wonderful reading habit. It’s easy, all you need to do is prepare a weekly reading log so that you may be able to track down the reading progress of your children.
Who Can Use a Weekly Reading Log?
Aside from parents, you might be wondering who else is in the habit or in the position to prepare a weekly reading log. Below are some of the few most common users of weekly reading logs:
- It is used by tutors who are specifically hired by wealthy parents to teach their children advanced subjects.
- It is used by teachers to implement a reading plan that is tailored to fit the capacity and interests of each student.
- It is used by parents who want to take the initiative of teaching their children the value of good reading and comprehension skills.
Daily Editor’s Log
Daily Material Log
Project Issue Log
Risk and Issue Log
Mentor Activity Log
Group Activity Log
Essential Tips for Creating a Workout Log
Are you a gym trainer or maybe you are hired as a personal fitness trainer? Or perhaps you are a calm and self-disciplined yoga instructor? Whatever physical exercise you are teaching, you will be better able to ensure that the exercises you are giving to your students are absolutely effective and can target their needs. You may do so by keeping a workout log close at hand every after workout session.
A workout log is used as a diary or a tracker for the workout activities performed within a specific duration of time. If you need any help in creating a workout log, you may follow the guidelines below:
- Know the items of information that your workout log must manifest.
- Identify the key elements of a workout plan that has to be consistently enforced during the performance of workouts.
- Download sample workout log sheets so that you may have a glimpse of how to format your workout log.
- Draw a sufficient number of columns and rows that correspond to the different types of information you need to input.
- Label each row and column. For your convenience, here are some of the most commonly used labels of a workout log:
- name of trainer
- name of trainee
- workout activities
- duration of time per activity/repetition of workout activity
- start and end of session
- notes of trainer
- You don’t have to create a workout log from scratch as you can simply use our workout time log samples on this page.
- Adjust the tables as you deem necessary.
- At the topmost part of your workout log, place a label that states, “Workout Log.”
- Below that, indicate the name of your gym or physical fitness center where you are currently employed. Then place its address, contact information, and logo.
- Provide a brief legend if you deem it necessary.
Individual Mileage Log
Behavior Consequence Log
Student Behavior Log
Importance of Log Templates
Whether you are using an activity log sample, petty cash log templates, communication log samples, or expense log templates, it is an inarguable fact that log sheets are extremely helpful to the efficiency of any independent professional, business, or organization. The points below illustrate how important log templates are:
- Log templates, such as the one we have on this page, are flexible and versatile. You can simply add and remove components as you deem necessary.
- Log templates can be accessed easily through any word processing program.
- After filling in the specifics of your business and the nature of the information you want to input, you don’t have to adjust the layout of a log template as it is already ready for printing.
Motor Vehicle Log Book
Vehicle Maintenance Log
Private Vehicle Log
Parent Contact Log
Student Contact Log
Contact Log for Special Services
Food Log Template
Initial Risk Log
Blank Risk Log
Time Recording Log
Time Out Log
Visitors Attendance Log
Daily Visitor Log
Personal Learning Log
Reflective Learning Log
What Are the Elements of a Log Sheet?
As mentioned, log sheets can manifest varying components depending on its type and purpose. For instance, if you are preparing a visitors log, you need to draw a column for the reason for their visits. On the other hand, blood sugar log templates are a lot more complicated as you can create columns that ask for the enumeration of the food and vitamin intake of a patient prior to or after the log entry. This variegatedness in content, however, does not mean that there are no basic elements of a log template. The following are the essential components:
- The functional label of the log
- The name, logo, address, and contact information of the entity preparing the log
- The blank fields to be inputted with the name, contact information, address, and other essential information of the specific individual filling out the log
- A column for the type of activity or item being logged
- A column that describes the status of such items
- A column that asks for the person in charge of each item
- Another column for the time when those items have been accomplished or logged
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Witness Samples [ Resident, Will, Relationship ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of End-Use/Ownership Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Complaint Samples [ Judicial, Withdrawal, Criminal ]
FREE 6+ Affidavit of Cohabitation Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Paternity Samples [ Acknowledgement, Admission, Voluntary ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Execution Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Residence Samples [ Landlord, Shared, School ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Birth Samples [ Registration, Amendment, Delayed ]
FREE 4+ Outsourcing Scope of Work Samples [ HR, Payroll, Manpower ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Payment Sample [ Tenant’s, Contractor’s, Receipt ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Relationship Samples [ Family, Personal, Brother and Sister ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Undertaking Samples in PDF
FREE 7+ Architectural Scope of Work Samples [ Services, Supervisor, Coordinator ]
FREE 10+ Consulting Scope of Work Samples [ Management, Marketing, Strategic ]
FREE 13+ Project Timeline Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages